Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

I love golf. I play it as much as possible.

But I have to make a living so I have a *real* job. This means I can only play golf in the weekends.

There are no-lifers and golf-nerds that play golf everyday.

All they do is play golf.

Some of them even get paid to play golf! How unfair is that!

PGA tour is totally rigged.

Millions of people all over the world play golf, but realistically only a handful of no-lifers have a chance of winning the PGA tour. Totally unfair right?

Why hold a competition when you know that the prize can only possibly go to a handful of people?

Also some people are rich! They get better golf clubs, and *gasp* even pay people to help them out to play golf! Totally pay to win right? I mean, WTF? seriously?

What!? the next PGA tour will be on the new golf course where only a handful of people had the chance to play on? WTF? If that's not Pay to win, what is?!? Next thing, you will be telling me that I can pay $10000 to make a par-4 hole into a par-5 hole! PGA TOUR, I am looking at you. I am warning you. I dislike this recent trend of P2W nonsense!

I know, I know, this is what you should do!

- Hold PGA tour at night so that people with jobs can play!
- Reduce to 3 holes because only no-lifers have the time to play all 18 holes!
- Anyone who scores less than triple bogeys in all 3 holes goes into the pool!
- First prize should be selected from the pool at random!
- Everyone must use the same golf clubs and golf balls!
- No one is allowed coaching and caddies!
- You should listen to me, because!

I love PoE. I play it as much as possible.

But I have... SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

If you truly love PoE, drop your self-entitled whining. Thank and support GGG who made the game free to play and continues to release new content for free.
"
Foewat wrote:
"
RedxFrost wrote:
So the people without good computers (that need a new one) have a disadvantage... cool

Yeah i don't think i will win any races when i still get 2 fps at Dom and similar low fps in most of the new a4 areas. Everyone expected some performance fixes with this expansion and then they do the exact opposite of that, classic ggg move :)

if you are getting 2 fps it is not the game you do not have a gaming computer.
I think it is great that alienware has donated some computers, and I also think it is great that will be given away to promote act 4. I wish everyone who competes for it the best of luck. and I do believe that a streamer will win it, and that is great too.

it has been fun running the beta test, I am not a fast player and I die a lot. I did enjoy it and hope everyone will see, it is still a game and games are made to be enjoyed. so enjoy, play and invite friends to play and stop bitching.
I hope I win this laptop so I can sell it for a computer :)
I do think they would be better at promoting the new act if they gave everyone a time period to beat the boss in merciless, say a month, then held a drawing for everyone that qualifies. Otherwise, outside of the elite players, this is more insult than opportunity.
Whats about timezone? Are there players who can start in the morning and others who have to start in the middle of the night when they have problems to stay awake?
another crappy event for those who got airplanes and doesnt lag at all .. the rest can take their minds off that
man on beta test not have last boss :) so its new for all :)
"
saintshield07 wrote:
Srs or flame totem will kill it first ;l

Then the totem or minion get the laptop as a reward, not the player lol.
"
I hope I win this laptop so I can sell it for a computer :)

If i could upvote this comment i would.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info