Eternal Orbs

Why does anyone think changing the drops of eternals will fix the economy in standard? It'll be good for the temp leagues but not really for standard.

1. Eternal orbs still exist in the hands of the mega crafters.
2. Mirrors still drop and exist.
3. Mirrored items aren't the only problem with the economy, in fact, they're not even the primary problem with it.

The primary problem with the economy is that it is a permanent league, and therefore loot proliferates. Adding new tiers *helps* with this problem more than removing eternals or mirrors. But if you constantly add new tiers to deal with this problem, you end up with a serious power creep problem instead. The only real solution to such a problem is to start all over again. But the problem will just come back. Which means really, your best bet for avoiding it is the temp leagues.
"
RaGoNXIII is right:
"
Now, disable the existing Eternals and make them vendor for 5ex or so. Why did you guys fixed half of the problem?

True. A really good point. I guess ;)
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
Aziraphale wrote:
-sigh-

Continuing the GGG approach of "introduce something bad, let it mess everything up, then remove it later"

Maybe if you spent more time on QA and testing instead of this rapid-fire-get-everything-out-the-door-before-it's-ready mind set...

This.

Latest round of changes will just make the rich - in standard - get richer.

I'm not entirely sure GGG understands how resource scarcity works in an ecnomuh.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Oh my that's quite big.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Even though I welcome the change as a temp league player I believe you should tweak it a bit:

Remove mirrors from temp league aswell.

Let mirrors AND eternals drop continue to drop in Standard league.

Basically this is a compromise to:
1. fix the problems in the temp leagues.
2. not ruin for the standard league players who enjoy the current state of the game.

Its pretty BS to remove the drop of eternals and still allow the richest of people to keep their savings.

/C
Thank god I don't play standard; I'd be so fucking mad lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
maybe this is ggg's way of discouraging people to play standard and just let rich players go at each other instead
This should have been done much earlier!!!! Good job that they do it now!
IGN = @Head_Hunter
You should delete them all.

Don't get how this is a "good change" for casual/poor player

While the guys that already own tons of eternal will be able to make the new t1 items.

Richs are getting richer. The game getting easier for those.

If you really wanna change things : DELETE THEM ALL

Bored of those legacy stuff

DHA
To much Greece in the comments. If wealth is not for me: delete them all!
I think it is a great change. Removing mirrors would be better!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info