Eternal Orbs

HOLY SHIT
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Welp, Im still poor! The only thoughts I have about this is that I was hoping to get a eternal orb as a drop but now I'll just haft to hope for EX and Mirrors. GL to all in act 4!
agree and agree. but if u wanna the mirror service to end or be cheaper and if u wanna the crafting to be easier shouldnt u remove mirror from game and increase the drop rate of eternal a little? makes much more sense to me. i was excited to buy eternals on act 4 and craft a shield (what i need i cant find to buy). But now, man wtf this is sick and wont work at all.

"
IceDeal wrote:
"
diffor wrote:
I don't like this change. Removing eternal orbs removes end end game goals. Most people who are praising the change never dealt with the challenges of the trading economy to amass enough currency to obtain mirrors and mass eternals. The process is grueling and this change really undermines the hard work of people who are saving up in a legitimate manner.

And i thought I was playing an action rpg while the whole time I was instead playing a trading simulator... If only I had knew...

More seriously, you guys should look at stock market if you enjoy those things. You would make REAL money that way

I don't think that's a fair argument. I'm dealing with the "unsavory" side of the game in excess in order to eventually play with the best items in the game. Is it wrong to have that as a goal? I think not. I'm just upset that people (including you and the devs) undermine the hard work put into getting high end items in a legit manner.
WTS
for 1 mirror
O well,I never found one anyway.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 5, 2015, 10:58:17 PM
"
Qrotiec wrote:
they probably want everyone to stop playing standard

true that, got me as far as I assume now I will quit standart pretty much directly after I tested 2.0 a bit since i bought the supporter pack for that addon in the impression the game would improve also for me. (and with quitting standart I mean quit the game alltogether).

Too much to take from GGG as a non-temp plyer. Hardly possible to casually enjoy the game next to having a quite hard job for me.
Well, one good for me is that the money for future packs is saved. No more need to reroll new chars and give them nicely fitting skins since I will be buisy rerolling my old guys and trying to make some builds that will rely on legacy items only.

Liked Diablo 2 cuz it was nice to always keep on playing what I played some days be4 without being afraid all has become worthless/legacy/whatever.
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I said how people would use them in precisely the unintended way they were used. 2 days or so before they actually came out.

But I guess if everyone listened to Jack Bauer the show would have been called Twelve.
Out of curiosity, what was the original intended use?
improving self-found. Yes, irony. Specifically 5L/6L issues.

April 6, 2013 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/316861 (Courageous was one of the first SFL supporters.)

June 1, 2013 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/401172#p3557638

June 5, 2013 - Eternal Orb introduced to game

And if you've ever wondered "why is that Scrotie guy against SFL?" it's not that I don't feel for self-found players, it is that your proposed solution(s) simply will not work.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 5, 2015, 11:01:50 PM
man eternal orb was worse than bobafet cheat item creator in diablo 1, just move on, why the hell would anyone be able to create the best item ever in a game directly made for rng.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info