Eternal Orbs

I don't even know what to think of this change.

I think it's a good one though. I don't play standard so I don't really care how it will effect the economy there.
www.twitch.tv/ephixagames
I'm all for this change! GG, GGG!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Good change, standard is already a mess anyway.

IGN: Ziggro
Last edited by ziggro on Jul 5, 2015, 10:28:48 PM
I don't like this change. Removing eternal orbs removes end end game goals. Most people who are praising the change never dealt with the challenges of the trading economy to amass enough currency to obtain mirrors and mass eternals. The process is grueling and this change really undermines the hard work of people who are saving up in a legitimate manner.
Great job GGG!

Welp sold all 5 I had last week.

Guess I wasn't using mine anyways, but damn that hurts.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
diffor wrote:
I don't like this change. Removing eternal orbs removes end end game goals. Most people who are praising the change never dealt with the challenges of the trading economy to amass enough currency to obtain mirrors and mass eternals. The process is grueling and this change really undermines the hard work of people who are saving up in a legitimate manner.

And i thought I was playing an action rpg while the whole time I was instead playing a trading simulator... If only I had knew...

More seriously, you guys should look at stock market if you enjoy those things. You would make REAL money that way
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
liquidSG wrote:

Without some sort of change, we're back to pointless chaos spamming and yoloexalting at the end of leagues "for the lols".

If we can avoid the creation of game breaking abominations like Glyph Mark and Loath bane who force the devs to balance the game around them I'm fine with that.

Making better master crafting mods, roll ratios and drop rates of useable gear would make the loss of Eternals sting a lot less for those that somehow think they needed them in the first place. There are game changes that could be done and likely will be done that are healthier and more rewarding to the player. You want all these assholes with their mirror service monopolies to continue on into 2.0 and beyond? Or do you want to feel rewarded as a player by playing the game and being able to create rather decent gear yourself without having to sink 100-1000's of Exalts/Eternals into it. That's a terrible crafting design at its core, its ridiculous the success rate of rolls versus the cost/rarity of orbs required to achieve it. It was fucked up to begin with and should be revised heavily.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
they probably want everyone to stop playing standard
Which isn't bad.
Last edited by Qrotiec on Jul 5, 2015, 10:34:29 PM
nice move ggg!
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info