They removed the chained girls on the orbs!!!! maaan wtf

Are you trolling or did they change? Because this is a real event from awhile ago...They changed the potion lady's causing revolt..and quickly switched them back...I thought this was a necro thread as they surely know our stance on the matter.
"
neonive wrote:
Are you trolling or did they change?

The UI has indeed changed. You can see the new one in the The Awakening trailer.

I hope you like it!
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
neonive wrote:

The UI has indeed changed. You can see the new one in the The Awakening trailer.

I hope you like it!

Well, I like the girls, how about reverting back.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
neonive wrote:

I hope you like it!

Newsflash: We don't. :/

The outer rims of the new UI are somewhat nicer due to being more detailed, though they seem a bit thick in comparison, however the skulls and lion are cheesy, and I don't like how far the skulls cut into the life pool.
Last edited by Odissius on Jun 30, 2015, 7:59:59 PM
I find it odd that the current beta doesn't have this change, yet the trailer does. Usually trailers are made with older versions than the nearly up-to-date beta.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
neonive wrote:

I hope you like it!

the old user interface and the templar trailer is what attracted my interest some years ago.

changing that is changing identity of poe big scale. i know it sounds childish but it kills most of my enjoyment of the new content. at least please make the ui choice optional.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 1, 2015, 7:28:11 AM
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
neonive wrote:

I hope you like it!

I do. The lion especially, really cool.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Novan wrote:
I find it odd that the current beta doesn't have this change, yet the trailer does. Usually trailers are made with older versions than the nearly up-to-date beta.

The trailer was filmed on our internal testing servers, which are more up-to-date than the beta. Some of the footage is still slightly out of date, as it was filmed over a couple of weeks, but for the most part it's pretty up to date.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
neonive wrote:

I hope you like it!

For what purpose?
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
I am so tired of this politically correct bullshit. It's pretty obvious why they changed it, and I officially forfeit all interest in this game out of principle. They've taken the first step onto the slippery slope of sterilization for the sake of mass market appeal.

I vote with my wallet.
Last edited by energist on Jun 30, 2015, 8:46:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info