They removed the chained girls on the orbs!!!! maaan wtf

sic
Last edited by TREMERE_BLOOD on Apr 29, 2016, 10:39:37 AM
"
energist wrote:
I am so tired of this politically correct bullshit. It's pretty obvious why they changed it, and I officially forfeit all interest in this game out of principle. They've taken the first step onto the slippery slope of sterilization for the sake of mass market appeal.

I vote with my wallet.

A sad truth. When games start dumbing down for that imagined mass market appeal that's when they start taking their userbase for granted and diluting content. When you see this kind of logic influencing artistic direction it's a solid sign that it's only going to go downhill from here on out.
Regardless of the reasons for the change, to many it was a change for the worse in terms of aesthetics. It would be appreciated if we had the option to revert to the old UI as a nod to the players who supported this game over the years.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
haven't logged in since March and first thing i've noticed is the horrible orb art change. i can understand the desire to grasp larger markets and cater to broader audience, but wtf were artists in the development team thinking putting lamest cliche possible like the god damn skulls on hp orb? and that hideous lion, what is this Disney Classics?

just give an option in ui settings to switch between different ui layouts/designs like many here have asked already. being stubborn to reasonable complaints will turn the players away.

PS. even a pizza with a beer bottle would've been better than the stupid skull and lion.
Hi

I still think GGG is missing out on a new MTX option: the players HUD, GGG should give the option of buying a few different HUD ex: Verdant, Necrotic, DemonKing, etc...
With that new MTX option GGG players can buy a new HUD if they don't like the new orb HUD. These customizable HUD's would work like the players Portal MTX, simply click on it and it would remain on that character till otherwise removed.

Otherwise I would love to see the lion head removed for mana, it should be a skull with horns or a snake. Mana and Life should always be opposites.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Jul 24, 2015, 1:41:11 PM
*remembers Diablo 2 life globe*
It was a maiden for life, a devil for mana.

*looks at previous UI with chained maidens*
So beautiful and subtle, fragile maidens with purity and grace, almost an art with all its details, a sweet sight for a tired eye from all blood and disturbing things.

But now...

*looks at skull*
Okay...it's boring, usual, repetitively used in many games thing, but I guess it suits the theme...we have a lot of skeletons and other unwordly things...

But lion...what he forgot here? Or is it because of arena, Coliseum?

Dissapointing and boring... U_U
GGG, you can do better than this.
My understanding of this is that it's an image somewhere in the files.
So what's wrong with allowing us to swap out this image with the previous one?
Surely the detection system for hacking is robust enough to allow it to check that it's only using X or Y file.
Reminder that this hasn't been fixed yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info