They removed the chained girls on the orbs!!!! maaan wtf

"
neonive wrote:
Are you trolling or did they change?

The UI has indeed changed. You can see the new one in the The Awakening trailer.

I hope you like it!
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Novan wrote:
I find it odd that the current beta doesn't have this change, yet the trailer does. Usually trailers are made with older versions than the nearly up-to-date beta.

The trailer was filmed on our internal testing servers, which are more up-to-date than the beta. Some of the footage is still slightly out of date, as it was filmed over a couple of weeks, but for the most part it's pretty up to date.
Gameplay & Level Design
"
Disrupted wrote:
I'm gonna suppose Dan is not at liberty to answer this.

I can talk about it. It's just I wasn't involved in the change beyond giving some feedback on it and generally supporting the idea of a new UI for the Awakening.

I personally like this one a lot. I think it fits Act 4 thematically and conveys the idea that this is PoE 2.0 very well. I'm not on the art team though so I don't want people quoting something I say about the decision or the reasoning behind it as gospel, because it won't be.

Also, there is now artwork of Piety unmasked
Gameplay & Level Design
"
Well give us the option to pick one of the two I know one of you programmers can do that.

I'm a designer, though we do have a programmer named Daniel who you may be thinking of. Going by "Dan" is my attempt to avoid confusion, even if it rarely works out that way.

I don't think an option is likely to happen. Not by release at least.

"
TheWretch wrote:
well that was ...anticlimactic. I thought maybe she was missing half her face

Spoiler

I didn't say it was up to date art of her without a mask :)
Gameplay & Level Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info