Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

hey so i'm level 64 farming dried lake merci, with 6l lightning coil and eb/gr to sustain incinerate easily. having a blast. im ccurious though what auras to use now? anger reserves 60%, 25% from HoI and 25% from AA. im guessing maybe anger was 50% in beta so that's how you reached 100% but that won't work now (or maybe i need to spec into aura reservation?)

"
alexvsevil wrote:
hey so i'm level 64 farming dried lake merci, with 6l lightning coil and eb/gr to sustain incinerate easily. having a blast. im ccurious though what auras to use now? anger reserves 60%, 25% from HoI and 25% from AA. im guessing maybe anger was 50% in beta so that's how you reached 100% but that won't work now (or maybe i need to spec into aura reservation?)

Your anger linked to support gem.
"
Fodex wrote:
"
alexvsevil wrote:

Your anger linked to support gem.

oh snap, i think it was linked to Flame Dash+FC. thanks!
Last edited by alexvsevil on Aug 9, 2015, 4:59:33 AM
I'll be honest, I don't really know where to progress with my character. I feel like my character is done item-wise in terms of getting the build to run but maximizing it is becoming such a hassle. It took me weeks just to get enough exalts just to get the rathpith and it's one of the lowest rolls. Trying to get divines to reroll it now but in terms of going up in maps, it seems like I need to upgrade my jewels to maximize my dps because it's like the slowest thing ever going through maps.
its a tank build, of course the deeps is shitty ;P
I dont like this build. Low survivalability with bosses. Сначала я думал что торнадо-рейнджер танкует лучше, потом понял что даже мой МФ-марадер без брони, эвейжена, блока и спелл-блока, только одними тотемами и подушкой в 5к жизни выживает на боссах лучше чем этот кусок диванного теорикрафтинга. На раз складывается на джангл валли или 76 уровне данжена с не самыми сложными модами. Танк? Не смешите мои тапочки.
Hi

I'm on my leveling with this build and its look really awsome, the only thing I don't understand is why

"
4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP

Thx for your answer
"
Salus_99 wrote:
Hi

I'm on my leveling with this build and its look really awsome, the only thing I don't understand is why

"
4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP

Thx for your answer

It's in the guide man. Click the spoiler under "ELDRITCH BATTERY/MIND OVER MATTER/GHOST REAVER/CYBIL'S PAW SYNERGY. HOW DOES IT WORK IN 2.0? DUAL SUSTAIN CONCEPT & MECHANICS OF THE BUILD"
IGN: Pockey
Hey guys. I'm doing some weird shit on the other side of the tree with some armour and got the BM node. Life reg sustaining Incinerate and running AA. Also got the blood dance boots and 5 frenzy charges. 1 from tree and one from a corrupted stone. Currently at 59/63 block (can get a few more with better jewels) and i'm also at 5.2k hp, with 6k unreserved. Tooltip dps is at 13.2k and about 16k with frenzy charges up. I've done a lot of respecs and tested out different things. And now I just want some pointers if I can save some points anywhere or do something more effectively.

Here is the tree. Currently lv90.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEswUtBjkJMwz3Dc0OPBQgFHEVIBm0GjgaPhzOHt8lvCcvK1Atgy_MNZI62DwtPQ9AoEMxRtdHfkrIT1ZRYFoaWlJfP2P9ZU1mVGjybqpvO3GFcg907XXLd-N4DXk5eWh65nrve8N8u37iggeCm4Nfg8yE2YV7jX6QVZRvmjubXZ7NogComqluqZWsr6-nsUKzP7Xytz69Nr6nvrzAGsBmwL_BBMGCwzPEFcT2xq7NmNE20iHYvdl82rnawdtP37_gw-Fz4izp1epi7DjvDvAf8kHyRfKX8wb7qv4K_lQ=?accountName=spaggetti&characterName=VanillaJim

Currently using this gear. Not optimal everywhere but I don't rly care about getting 5% cast speed more on a ring. And I won't use lifeleech until I get a 6L.

Spoiler

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by spaggetti on Aug 9, 2015, 8:08:30 PM
Some news and additional feedback here.

My gears in warbands ( level 94 just got 6L one hour ago ):

SOoo atm i can run any map mods ( sometimes with few gears and flask management ) up to level 81 map 145% IIQ without much troubles.

Hard phys damage can be dangerous sometimes but well thats an HC game no one should ever try to run like a nobrain.

About Atziri runs:

Dual vaal: Could drink my beer and smoke my cigarette while killing them.
Trio: Still need to dodge but well thats not that hard.
Atziri: The fun part i don't even feel i'm in dangerous situation. Most of time i don't get even hit by flameblast and when it's the case i don't take too much damage.

I have around 13.1k DPS and don't get any damage from my jewels ( i need to think about getting some better ).

Res are good. Enough to run ele weakness maps without any troubles.
Reflect doesn't matter.
Vaal Haste leveled really useful.

I tried all CWDT setup mentioned in the last 99 pages and still prefer the one recommended by yotmato ( switching to enfeeble instead of temp chain sometimes ).

MF totaly viable. I can wear 2x andvarius and still have res capped ( also bought some low end gears with IIR and just farming 74/75 maps with them ).

Only thing i regret is mostly the skill " incinerate " itself wich is stationary and sometimes it's boring but well thats part of the game nothing is perfect at all ^^

One additional note about CWDT setup: Party members may hate you sometimes when fighting large mob packs just don't be stupid and stay out of pack and don't jump in.

Recommended to get some different flask instead of thinking always about gears upgrades. I'm using those one wich are not perfect but also always have a sapphire on me and topaz wich can be useful depending of situations.

I stopped to use Abyssal Cry in most of runs and switched to elemental fire golem wich is an error. The income of damage is really low and he die too easy against big poke. Test failed ^^

When you choose your ratpith don't aim for spell damage JESUS ! Aim for block chance even if spell is low.

Have a great game :)

peace
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info