Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
PoEDan79 wrote:
Yea. I'm going to run grace + arctic armour + purity of lightning. Atm im running grace + arctic armour + herald of thunder

What gear are you running?
Do you think you would get enough life back per second from the LoH to run RF
"
ayced wrote:
just killed atziri in warbands lvl 77 with a not very good gear (tabula) 3k6 life and 1k ES and no jewel so yes this build is very very strong

Congrats! Just curious, what's your dps and ES at?

By the way, you waste a point near EB/GR right before the Written in Blood circle (life + es circle) by putting in a point in the int node underneath it AND the int node to the right after the T split. Unless you need the int node, it wastes one point
Hello guys! Help me, please.
Can i use Saffell's Frame Branded Kite Shield instead Rathpith Globe before i can get it?
Is it will be effective? Or another rare shield better? Help me, please ^^' Thank you
"
pemens wrote:
Can i use Saffell's Frame Branded Kite Shield instead Rathpith Globe before i can get it?
Is it will be effective? Or another rare shield better? Help me, please ^^' Thank you

A rare shield with high es and 30+ block is better, cuz with saffel you can't block attacks anymore. I also remember of a shield that gives 25% of block applied to spells but I don't remember name. That can be a good solution until you can afford rathpith
"
pemens wrote:

A rare shield with high es and 30+ block is better, cuz with saffel you can't block attacks anymore. I also remember of a shield that gives 25% of block applied to spells but I don't remember name. That can be a good solution until you can afford rathpith
You mean Sentari's Answer sheild? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sentari%27s_Answer
Only 25% of spell block and without any resists and spell power :(
In Russia server (low online) it can take about mounth with a good luck, thats why i am looking for best replacement of Rathpith Globe.
"
SPVietBoy wrote:
"
ayced wrote:
just killed atziri in warbands lvl 77 with a not very good gear (tabula) 3k6 life and 1k ES and no jewel so yes this build is very very strong

Congrats! Just curious, what's your dps and ES at?

By the way, you waste a point near EB/GR right before the Written in Blood circle (life + es circle) by putting in a point in the int node underneath it AND the int node to the right after the T split. Unless you need the int node, it wastes one point

when i kill atziri tooltip on incinerate was 8000 and my ES 1345 and thanks for the waste node didn't see it ! .
Is it worth getting some armor on a few pieces? I'm at 2.3k ES, and 4.7k life, and never seem to have a problem with running out of ES.
"
ayced wrote:

when i kill atziri tooltip on incinerate was 8000 and my ES 1345 and thanks for the waste node didn't see it ! .

Cool. Near max block I assume?
And yeah no problem. It's a pathing I was looking at as well to min/max points lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info