Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Having trouble with those shitty duo curse maps? Have no fear,Self-Flagellation Jewel is here!

If you can get this bad boy max rolled like me,it's worth swapping one of your jewels out when one of those maps pop up.
"
bida2 wrote:
Having trouble with those shitty duo curse maps? Have no fear,Self-Flagellation Jewel is here!

If you can get this bad boy max rolled like me,it's worth swapping one of your jewels out when one of those maps pop up.

I like it! +1
"
CrunCherTime wrote:
"
Morten210 wrote:
Heres what I've ended up with as gear.

5133 HP
1924 ES
Got 70% Block and 75% spellblock with Tempest Shield active.

DPS:
Unbuffed -
Faster Proj - 14686 tooltip
LMP - 11150

Anger + HoI
Faster Proj - 17372
LMP - 13172

Normal atziri is on farm and is easy to do with this build. Done Necropolis double boss with minus max resistance and extra elemental dmg mods.

That dagger is a nice change. How is it working compared to cybils paw? The extra block helps make up for the jewel changes.

That's just not gonna work. Not at all. Learn basic mechanics please. You will have 0(zero) life leach. How to sustain life then? Flasks? GL HF.
"
oldgood wrote:
That's just not gonna work. Not at all. Learn basic mechanics please. You will have 0(zero) life leach. How to sustain life then? Flasks? GL HF.

Learn how to read please.

He said he has atziri on farm so it obviously is working. He also has level 19 leech gem. So what are you on about?

I tested yesterday using no weapon at all. . Just fully removed the paw to test the leech and it was fine. I'm now in the process of trying to find myself a Sai too.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
oldgood wrote:

He said he has atziri on farm so it obviously is working. He also has level 19 leech gem. So what are you on about?

I tested yesterday using no weapon at all. . Just fully removed the paw to test the leech and it was fine. I'm now in the process of trying to find myself a Sai too.

The leech only provides HP if you don't have GR, which this build uses. I think flasks could work but the playstyle would change a bit more since you can't just tank (to an extent) like you would with Cybil's.
On that note which is better ZO or GR like what is the pro's and cons to each?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
oldgood wrote:

Lol. You should report yourself to GG staff then. Your char bugged. Or you just.. lying? That WHY i said- learn game mechanics. GR transfers life leach to ES. And ES is our "mana" with EB. So only source of HP leach is "+X life gained for each enemy hit by your spells". And only item which have that stat currently- Cybil's paw. So, it's not only BiS, it's just requirement for this build.
p.s. "Learn how to read please"- other lol. Learn how to use your own head.
"
drakonuz wrote:

ZO simply won't provide enough regen for MoM build. Only GR for sure.
Hi, in case of running lightning coil, should i use the same auras or is it better to run purity of lightning?
"
oldgood wrote:
"
drakonuz wrote:

ZO simply won't provide enough regen for MoM build. Only GR for sure.

Thats where im looking for clarity on as to why or some kind of math as i switched to ZO and it seems to me my ES for mana doesnt move and the life leech to health seems to never take dips.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info