Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Now lvl 95 warband with the build, still loving it! I started using the WW + fortity since my last update. mostly for speed since the maps I do right now 77-78 is really safe, Im in no danger of dying, so i just WW around the whole place

But I need some opionin on curse on hit, right now Im using blind with it and HoT, but what do you guys think of warlords mark istead?

-

i like peanutbutter

-
"
Raadree wrote:
Hi, in case of running lightning coil, should i use the same auras or is it better to run purity of lightning?

I'd also like to know this... how much better is a lightning coil exactly and is it viable with a 5L?
"
Raadree wrote:
Hi, in case of running lightning coil, should i use the same auras or is it better to run purity of lightning?

Lightning coil is definitely BiS for this build. I currently have one and I am planning on using grace/arctic armour/purity of lightning auras for an extremely defensive character (I'm on tempest).

To run the 110% reserved you need either a level 4 enlighten or a level 3 and take the 4% reduced mana reserved node by ghost reaver.

"
brunowa wrote:
"
Raadree wrote:

I'd also like to know this... how much better is a lightning coil exactly and is it viable with a 5L?

5L coil is perfectly viable. I was using a 5L till just recently and was farming Atziri easily. 6L is a huge upgrade though, definitely makes the build feel a lot better.
Last edited by PoEDan79 on Aug 6, 2015, 9:55:26 AM
Is there any difference between Projectile Damage and Spell / Fire damage for this build when it comes to jewels?
"
PoEDan79 wrote:
"
Raadree wrote:

Lightning coil is definitely BiS for this build. I currently have one and I am planning on using grace/arctic armour/purity of lightning auras for an extremely defensive character (I'm on tempest).

To run the 110% reserved you need either a level 4 enlighten or a level 3 and take the 4% reduced mana reserved node by ghost reaver.

"
brunowa wrote:
"
Raadree wrote:

5L coil is perfectly viable. I was using a 5L till just recently and was farming Atziri easily. 6L is a huge upgrade though, definitely makes the build feel a lot better.

Thanks for the info

I noticed you dropped the damage nodes at Sniper on the right hand side and picked up life instead. Did you find your defences were too low?

EDIT: just noticed it's a different character in Tempest... so I assume you chose life first for survivability :)

I see that you also use Vaal Lightning Trap and Herald of Thunder? What's your playstyle with this?
Last edited by brunowa on Aug 6, 2015, 8:25:39 PM
Vaal lightning trap is really useful against map bosses and especially against atziri (50% MORE damage from the shocked ground). Herald of thunder is just for the damage. I'll swap to purity of lightning once i get a level 3 enlighten.
"
PoEDan79 wrote:
Vaal lightning trap is really useful against map bosses and especially against atziri (50% MORE damage from the shocked ground). Herald of thunder is just for the damage. I'll swap to purity of lightning once i get a level 3 enlighten.

you drop the HoT for purity of lightning you mean?
-

i like peanutbutter

-
Last edited by Tweedk on Aug 7, 2015, 12:54:17 AM
Yea. I'm going to run grace + arctic armour + purity of lightning. Atm im running grace + arctic armour + herald of thunder
just killed atziri in warbands lvl 77 with a not very good gear (tabula) 3k6 life and 1k ES and no jewel so yes this build is very very strong

"
PoEDan79 wrote:
Yea. I'm going to run grace + arctic armour + purity of lightning. Atm im running grace + arctic armour + herald of thunder

How do you feel your dmg is? I know you gotta play very very carefully because of tempest, but how is your map clear? dropping both dmg aura is probably 2,5k dmg loss, but again I guess you can tank more then instead of moving
-

i like peanutbutter

-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info