[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

Which flasks i should use for RF moments?
I still losing to much HP xD Any tips?
"
3portas wrote:

I use these 2 together when I activate RF (causes you to gain health even though RF is on)

I use this one to turn it off

The flasks are still very functional on their own, so I keep them even when I don't plan to use RF (Lazy mode)
Last edited by dfolucinda on Jul 9, 2015, 6:32:55 PM
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"
3portas wrote:

I use these 2 together when I activate RF (causes you to gain health even though RF is on)

I use this one to turn it off

The flasks are still very functional on their own, so I keep them even when I don't plan to use RF (Lazy mode)

Thanks =D
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"
"
dfolucinda wrote:

Well I would suggest Glacial Cascade until you can use flame totem. If I recall correctly you can use GC from lvl 10 then move to FT at lv 31

From what I saw on the cb quest database... Ft is lvl 4 and glacial cascade is 28. Maybe that isn't updated

That may be the case now actually, I was referring to live values. If that is the case then there is no need for GC at all

So it's safe to assume by lvl 28 we will have ancestral bond and can go straight into swt?
"

So it's safe to assume by lvl 28 we will have ancestral bond and can go straight into swt?

It will all depend on what the flame totem scaling feels like, the idea is to make the switch when you feel like you are getting more stuff done with SWT. In FT's current state on beta, I probably wouldn't change until 53 ish where I'd get a Geofri's Crest and 4L the SWT.
How viable is this for HC compared to marauder dual flame totme build etc?
"
Dmarc wrote:
How viable is this for HC compared to marauder dual flame totme build etc?

Not nearly as viable without a significant adjustment to the tree & probably gear (In fact I wouldn't recommend it). I know I would personally be able to play this on hardcore but that is because I have developed godlike potting skills after playing with high ping in crappy scenarios.
Last edited by dfolucinda on Jul 10, 2015, 5:11:21 AM
ANY ONE who can adjust it to the current skill tree 2.0?`

would rly be nice
Bayern des samma mia
"

would rly be nice

It will be up an hour after patch. I wouldn't recommend to rush into any placeholder build as I am taking the time to ensure the build will play nicely considering the changes to EB. If you want to know what nodes to take at the start that are least likely to get you to respec too much/at all, here you go

Rushing Tree

EDIT: If you are leveling with flame totem then you are probably better off pathing through Firewalker (the fire dmg nodes) and not Annihilation (the crit nodes). You will just end up having to respec more points than everyone else though.
Last edited by dfolucinda on Jul 10, 2015, 6:51:56 AM
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"

would rly be nice

It will be up an hour after patch. I wouldn't recommend to rush into any placeholder build as I am taking the time to ensure the build will play nicely considering the changes to EB. If you want to know what nodes to take at the start that are least likely to get you to respec too much/at all, here you go

Rushing Tree

Excellent!
I was hoping you might post something like this ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info