[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

Tree 2.0?
"
wondad wrote:
Tree 2.0?

I mentioned in my 2.0 notes that I will be releasing the tree on launch day. I still need to do a real test and ensure that it works as intended.
Last edited by dfolucinda on Jul 8, 2015, 2:25:22 PM
Thank you, let's hope everything goes right.
Wondering the best way to level? Flame totem till 30ish?
Is the 2.0 build similar.. Or will I be needing to respec if I follow the original tree to start?
"
Is the 2.0 build similar.. Or will I be needing to respec if I follow the original tree to start?

Flame totem seems really powerful right now but if it gets toned down the tree actually works well with glacial cascade leveling (as long as you don't pick up ancestral bond and the totem nodes of course :).

My 2.0 tree is pretty similar, however there are a few changes, some nodes don't even exist any more (inner force for example). You can start following the tree but check back a few hours after update to see the update (start is still the same for the most part). If you are the patient type, I would just suggest that you wait and see what tree I put up after thorough testing (it will be up like 1-3 hours after launch anyway).
Last edited by dfolucinda on Jul 9, 2015, 4:04:53 AM
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"

Flame totem seems really powerful right now but if it gets toned down the tree actually works well with glacial cascade leveling (as long as you don't pick up ancestral bond and the totem nodes of course :).

My 2.0 tree is pretty similar, however there are a few changes, some nodes don't even exist any more (inner force for example). You can start following the tree but check back a few hours after update to see the update (start is still the same for the most part). If you are the patient type, I would just suggest that you wait and see what tree I put up after thorough testing (it will be up like 1-3 hours after launch anyway).

I meant for levelling till I can use swt. So ft will work I guess, then possibly glacial cascade and swt.
"
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"

I meant for levelling till I can use swt. So ft will work I guess, then possibly glacial cascade and swt.

Well I would suggest Glacial Cascade until you can use flame totem. If I recall correctly you can use GC from lvl 10 then move to FT at lv 31
"
dfolucinda wrote:

Well I would suggest Glacial Cascade until you can use flame totem. If I recall correctly you can use GC from lvl 10 then move to FT at lv 31

From what I saw on the cb quest database... Ft is lvl 4 and glacial cascade is 28. Maybe that isn't updated
"
"
dfolucinda wrote:

From what I saw on the cb quest database... Ft is lvl 4 and glacial cascade is 28. Maybe that isn't updated

That may be the case now actually, I was referring to live values. If that is the case then there is no need for GC at all
Yes FT is 4 , Glacial is 28 and swt is also 28 ... from my beta experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info