[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

"
crazen56 wrote:

what to upgrade? is headhunter necessary? or no? currently having 3.5k hp / 68k dps with 9 powercharges and hatred+HOA ... currently lvl 86

Hey, you have some pretty decent gear there. I do not think Headhunter is neccesary and I will gladly swap that out for a life + resists belt. That will also allow you to get cast speed/crit chance on your diamond ring. All up to you but looking really good so far.
"
"
3portas wrote:
Hello guys, just a feedback.
Preparing myself to uber.

"
Gear wrote:

4011 life
45940 DPS 9 charges
55561 DPS 9 charges + atziri flask
77629 DPS 9 charges + conc. effect
93892 DPS 9 charges + conc. effect + atziri flask

Actually lvl 88. Have to grab last nodes of crit chance and crit multiplier.
Need to switch my amulet for one with cast speed and more life, same to ring (but i dont know about the resists).

Any suggestions?

Really really solid build.
Thank you @dfolucinda.

I've been playing with this build for a while and my suggestions for upgrade would be: Level 21 Flame Totem Shockwave Totem will give you a nice damage boost, as well as level 4 empower. The Facebreaker can be corrupted for cast speed wich also would boost dps a lot. I completly agree with your other insights. We should get as much life as we can on other pieces without sacrificing resits.

I agree with pretty much everything that pathofexiletoon has said. I managed to cap my resists using my Helm/Boots/Belt only (a little from carcass). I think it is all up to what gear is available but at least your life is already looking good (I am only at 4.1K)
"
dfolucinda wrote:

I agree with pretty much everything that pathofexiletoon has said. I managed to cap my resists using my Helm/Boots/Belt only (a little from carcass). I think it is all up to what gear is available but at least your life is already looking good (I am only at 4.1K)

Thanks @pathofexiletoon @dfolucinda, next upgrades:
- Shockwave 21/20 (10-20 ex, idk why)
- Empower 4 (20-35 ex)
- Cast speed on jews
- Corrupt facebreakers to cast speed

I'll be uploading some videos too.
Oops my bad about the Flame Totem part.
Too much Totem lately.
:P
Cheers!
I'm intending to play swt in the new soft core league, I'm just wondering the best way to generate charges until I can get a rominas?
I appologize if I've over looked it in your guide.
"
I'm intending to play swt in the new soft core league, I'm just wondering the best way to generate charges until I can get a rominas?

You didn't miss it, in fact I didn't even think to add it so thanks for pointing that out. I would probably go with: Power Charge on Critial + Ice Spear + LMP
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"

You didn't miss it, in fact I didn't even think to add it so thanks for pointing that out. I would probably go with: Power Charge on Critial + Ice Spear + LMP

Ok that was my assumption.
Looking forward to running this .
Take care
Two questions:

1) What you think about Totemic Zeal node?

2) My totems are stunned with monsters that have high AS (like snakes), and then they rip cause dont have time to attack. Anyone having the same trouble?

Last edited by 3portas on Jul 7, 2015, 2:18:44 PM
"
3portas wrote:
Two questions:

1) What you think about Totemic Zeal node?

2) My totems are stunned with monsters that have high AS (like snakes), and then they rip cause dont have time to attack. Anyone having the same trouble?

1) It's a nice node, just not very efficient for this tree (in terms of points required to pick it up). I also don't have any problems with totem placement speed right now so I am not currently considering it.

2) I don't seem to have this problem, if the issue is not with your totem positioning then I guess you would need to hear back from other users with similar issues.
Correct if i'm wrong but they are getting stunned due to low cast speed, u only have 25% cast speed on both your voids.
If they are unable to pulse once to knockback or kill, before the monsters hit em, they might get stunned, divine your Voids and get a hold of a 6% cast speed Facebreaker and this problem should be gone.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info