One-Week Cut-Throat (IV008)

"
MyH4o wrote:
I played for 2-3 hours and I'm still in top 200. Nice dead league.

That's what most people feel like i think. It was fun for a few hours but after you lost basically all of your gear (to players five or more levels higher than you), there's no point in continuing.
It is like normal play, only progressing take longer because you pick up white items too and from time to time you loose all you gear - so basically zero fun.

People who already have good gear just wait on the other entrance of like Caverns 1 and check the zones, if somebody enters they enter, surprise you in the middle in small hallway, kill you in seconds with glacial cascade. You can recover at least your blue items because they do not pick such stuff up, just enter the zone again a little later... but overall there is no point.

Also without the skill gems vendors that will come with ActIV a lot of skills are totally useless in cut-throat because without support gems they are so much weaker than other skills.
Last edited by merchantmudcrab on Jun 11, 2015, 10:47:24 AM
Sorry to say but this league fails hard. Just makes the map and zoom hackers feel good about themselves. Getting sniped from off screen and getting snuck up on at just the right time is just epic(Fighting a rogue or when taking serious damage). Hope GGG starts issuing some bans
WTB Map drops since 2013
idk who give idea for this race but is realy sux race solo is nothing ppl atack 2v1 3v1 and farm players in locations -10 15 lvl so wher is chance for play when i have np lvl 30 and on my instance see lvl 40 ? ... 1 shoot loos all items realy funy race ...

normal wever on boss kill me maruder lvl 24

normal crossroad witch lvl 25 ...

realy ? ... nob stay on wp load full flameblast and only wait for some enter -.-

meybe next time add some penatly ( kill characte -10 lvl loss 50% droop rate for 2h or whatever ) ...
Last edited by tunsik6 on Jun 11, 2015, 11:47:57 AM
killed by 8+ lvl higher than me, 4 times, and i quite.
For me it was to little killing to much levelling, i was looking forward to the old kripparian cuttthroat mayhem videos.
now i runing for fun search wher is unbrained idiots difculty normal lvl 2 location runing ranger lvl 18 and its reasly funy yea ? so what can do new players on this lvl ?..
It was really fun for the first few hours but then it got a bit boring sadly..
not fun at all... couldn't even pass ledge because lvl14-15 players inviding instances with lvl6-7 players.Leaving city at lvl2 aand 2sec after that lvl5-6players are hunting me just next to city entrance ...

<Edited by support>
;-)
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Jun 11, 2015, 1:33:19 PM
idk who from GGG give idea this race but he must drink a lot or not use brain realy.. 0 protect for players day 2 who starty early can exp ok but now is not posible join to race ... better close this shit and give some race posible for play ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info