How many ppl on "Probation" before they give up?

"
Kuruguhn wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Quite a few threads are baiting people. That seems to be the new forum game. See how many probations you can generate without getting put on probation yourself.

Maybe we should have a score next to our names with the number of victims we sucker into breaking the rules.

That seems interesting!
There is an F guy that is getting ready for that...

I really hope you are not referring to me. I do not intend to bait anyone in getting on probation. I feel very strongly about the affix changes and moving threads. However, I will NEVER start insulting someone because he/she has a different opinion. If I did so unknowngly I am ready to apologize. However, if someone comes at me, I will defend myself. And in that case, I do prefer to use the scalpel instead of the hammer.
Do you guys watch family guy, I'm going to quote Peter...

"Ha!"
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jun 12, 2015, 1:38:00 PM
Next time, if "someone comes at you"... turn the other cheek.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Next time, if "someone comes at you"... turn the other cheek.

I never found this to be a viable strategy. I prefer: Never start a fight, but make sure that you are the one who finishes it.
Is being on "Probation" what all the cool kids are doing now?

"

Yeah its the best try it,

everyone doing it, it makes people think your cool

I dont see any any key!
I do think the forum moderation on here is far too ott.

The slightest thing that could offend someone is removed instantly and a warning sent to your inbox to warn you that you risk probation. Even if that comment is calling someone a silly billy for example.

To be fair i think you should be able to poke a little fun at people so long as its all in internet trolling terms and doesnt go past obvious thresholds. Id give examples but i'd probably get put on probation for it.

I understand that GGG seem to want their forums to be a place where bunnies gather to talk about their frolicking in the fields and how the last carrot they ate was the most delicious one ever.

I take that back, it could be deleted cause i offended the carrots.

As such i dont get involved as much anymore on the forums because theyre really boring. If there is a slight bit of controversy I will stay clear because the censorship makes it difficult to grasp whats happened before with every other post just saying "Removed by support" and then I have to think how i can phrase an argument that offends nobody which is pretty much impossible.

I've written this post and broke my trend but its on theme with expressing my opinions on this matter and if I get put on probation or my post deleted because its offensive then w/e.

It really is the worst forum moderation I have ever experienced. Its so ott that it actually is laughable. Stick to the reddit guys.
"

its just for try, for see and for know
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
DexDeus wrote:
To be fair i think you should be able to poke a little fun at people so long as its all in internet trolling terms and doesnt go past obvious thresholds. Id give examples but i'd probably get put on probation for it.

Our CM actually welcomes that. Do you have a specific example? If not, please don't spread rumors.

From this very thread..

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's not an example of inconsistency since you haven't given an example of another post where someone has said this and it hasn't been removed. It's also kind of a moot point since that post was removed prior to the guidelines and policy changes that were made recently.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1286200/page/7
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
DexDeus wrote:

Our CM actually welcomes that. Do you have a specific example? If not, please don't spread rumors.

From this very thread..

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's not an example of inconsistency since you haven't given an example of another post where someone has said this and it hasn't been removed. It's also kind of a moot point since that post was removed prior to the guidelines and policy changes that were made recently.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1286200/page/7

Scrubcore.

When this gets deleted heres some clues as to what it said.

You do this to dirty floors (first syllable)
An apple has one in its centre (second syllable)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info