How many ppl on "Probation" before they give up?

"
kussekurt wrote:
You really should handle this in pms. Just saying.

Audience isn't big enough. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I don't know much about the world. But i know that this is handled badly ;)

The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
seriously people have nothing better to do that playing the forum game ? ( aka trolling/flaming and complaining beeign probated )
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 11, 2015, 7:43:08 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's not an example of inconsistency since you haven't given an example of another post where someone has said this and it hasn't been removed. It's also kind of a moot point since that post was removed prior to the guidelines and policy changes that were made recently.

I'm not sure why you're wasting time on this... Or anyone. I know everyone's antics on these forums, while at work I read pretty much what everyone posts. I look at their history and really am not surprised. I'm not defending anyone I just feel threads like this (we spoke about this bex) serve no purpose but to fuel a flame that was extinguished long ago once I came back. I've never been on probation because it's just easier to edit or ignore trolls... Bed (bex iPad auto correct cracks me up) we all know by now I'm always fair unless someone really ticks me off... ^.^

With that said please close this thread and all others that attack moderators... In the grand scheme of it all, life's too short to quarrel over the little things.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jun 11, 2015, 7:56:10 PM
"
Enzari wrote:
The general consensus is quite clear, people don't like the new rules. Yet the mods insist that these rules must stay, weird.

Nope. I don't think it's reasonable to claim any such thing about "the general consensus". I, and plenty others like me, are quite thankful for the new rules. Might actually encourage me to participate more, which I think is what GGG is after in the long run.

Stick to your guns, GGG!
- here's my sig
Bex is just, have faith
I dont see any any key!
I fully support the moderator team and GGG.Nothing else to add.

=)

EDIT: I was probated once,was actually the best thing for me at the time.
EDIT 2: I know I said I had nothing else to add .... but I actually did,so I added it.

Last edited by Temper on Jun 11, 2015, 9:27:25 PM
lol got probated for saying that it's a well known marketing trick to use a feminine figure to have a grip on gentlemen, they probated me 1 fucking week for sexism...

cant you fucking see on TV all the beer and car ads using girls... its fucking human nature
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
lol got probated for saying that it's a well known marketing trick to use a feminine figure to have a grip on gentlemen, they probated me 1 fucking week for sexism...

cant you fucking see on TV all the beer and car ads using girls... its fucking human nature

You're equating forum moderation jobs to beer and car adds ... really ?

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

I think you're paraphrasing what you actually said in a less offensive manner. However, the main reason you were probated was not so much for the comments that you are describing, but for the sweeping generalizations/derogatory remarks you made about the forum community. I'll PM you the content in case you no longer have it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info