How many ppl on "Probation" before they give up?

"
MourningBlade wrote:
That's where you are wrong...every iota of the posts contribute to the forums. They love the game, and try and make it better. Your post was nothing less than noise complaining about noise.

It's not actually up to you or me to state who is right or wrong in this issue. All we can do is state our opinions. It is up to GGG to decide what behaviour is right, and what isn't. And since they are trying to stop the posting behaviour I was discussing, to them, it must be wrong.
"
MourningBlade wrote:

They are/were the backbone players of this game. You sir, I will not describe with words that are insulting, i'll leave that you the people that read your post. End of Line...

And i thought the backbone players were those with Highgate-, Grandmaster-, and so on supporter-titles. IF any player is a backbone, those are. And i see plenty of them around here. Don't talk in the name of others. Especially when you make a fool out of yourself. The people you named in the OP may be some sort of forum-members that more people know. Because they are respected and contribute a lot to the company and the game? Don't know. Doubt it. But it is not important either. And Shags and Sol are still around and posting. So your OP was pointless. It is quite ironic that you insult a member that has silver, exalted, master and lunaris-supporter titles by telling him he is less worth than those you named in terms of supporting the game ,) And tyrant has grandmaster and so on XD

Too funny.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Last edited by ghamadvar on Jun 25, 2015, 5:09:29 AM
if you take it literally, it goes like this:
- people who donate or buy stuff, support the GGG team and then GGG team supports the game. there is no direct link between money given -> path of exile; that's done only through GGG team. (basically, the supporters don't support the game directly and should not be seen as such; + for semantics).
- for actual content creators(cards, uniques, etc) it's obviously a different thing, supporters, donators or otherwise ...

about knowing the people before sanctioning their statement:
- it provides context for the GM action. it matters, but not towards favoritism but towards a better understanding of the meaning of said statement.

"
kreca74 wrote:
if you take it literally, it goes like this:
- people who donate or buy stuff, support the GGG team and then GGG team supports the game. there is no direct link between money given -> path of exile; that's done only through GGG team. (basically, the supporters don't support the game directly and should not be seen as such; + for semantics).
- for actual content creators(cards, uniques, etc) it's obviously a different thing, supporters, donators or otherwise ...

Well thank you. This clarification was very necessary. And is shaky, to say the least.
I can name you a former beta streamer who disagrees ;)
"
@ghamadvar

I don't think financial support is the only way that you can become a valued member of the community. Investing your time and effort to make things better is also crucial.

No doubt about it. But if people who donated hundreds and maybe thousands of dollars to a game are doubted or offended, something is wrong. That's how i took

"
They are/were the backbone players of this game. You sir, I will not describe with words that are insulting, i'll leave that you the people that read your post. End of Line...

C'mon, Tyrant has a Grandmaster-Title!

And if i could chose between people who do 1000 postings a week (90% of them OT, one-liners or jokes) and a guy spending 1000 dollars to help the company: well, the title "backbone" (which sounds kind of nasty) would go to the guy with the benjamins. That's all. Ofg course there are people who don't spend so much or any money and are still a great addition to the game/community. All good.
Last edited by ghamadvar on Jun 26, 2015, 8:35:39 AM
Oh hadn't seen the new rules. Best rules I've seen in a forum so far I must say. Exchanging snide, sarcastic comments and veiled insults was almost common practice among posters... Hope it changes the community.

And having read (only) the OP and the way it is posted, I feel like these probations are well-deserved.
"
RestInPieces wrote:
Oh hadn't seen the new rules. Best rules I've seen in a forum so far I must say. Exchanging snide, sarcastic comments and veiled insults was almost common practice among posters... Hope it changes the community.

And having read (only) the OP and the way it is posted, I feel like these probations are well-deserved.

Many are... some aren't. A quick PM will usually sort things out. Support here is great. They're human... but pretty good at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info