New Low-Level Uniques

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Don't want to sound grinch but... still no mid/end Physical 1h maces...

there are now plenty of low level 1h maces but mid/end maces are really lackluster
While Doryani's is used more by caster, it is a 300+pdps 1h mace. A lot of people forget that. It's about as end game as you can get for a 1h mace, especially with the synergy with HoA.
"
Yay For more Crappy uniques that nobody will use! \o/

My thoughts exactly
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
This is cool and all... but wouldn't it be nice to have more high level build enabling unique weapons such as mjolner and soul taker? I mean i like reddit and their totem builds and all but let's design something truly unique.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
cool.

now make them drop in early stages of game, not in end-game.
I would really like thise if I jnew it would stop to drop after leaving the usefull leveling range but right now, it's just extra trash stuff added to the unique pool who will diminish the chances to get something good. Can't we stop droping redbeak in level 78 maps please ?
Reading over these weapons was so much better because the music list I opened started at the Diablo 2 Monastery music. :)
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Oh please lets be honest, real low level players barely get any unique drops, so the chance of they getting a unique that helps them is really low and going lower each time you add one of this uniques.

People who lvl up a lot of chars already have the cash to get better gear fast on their characters AND there is a reason why there are lvl up builds. Abusing spells early game on a +1 items is the fastest way of leveling, this uniques wont change that.

How about you do something similar to what you are doing with gems? Remove all low level uniques from the pool, lower the chance of getting uniques at all to compensate their increased worth and add something like a divination card with high drop rate that allows you to buy from a NPC any low level unique.

This way everyone wins, uniques become more exiting to get for high level players, low level players can actually USE a damm unique that will help them lvl up and GGG wont have to recalculate so often unique rates because they have watered down the unique pool again.
Sword looks sick for leveling. <3 +1 love it already.
The more uniques spanning levels the better. I forget the thread but I agreed with someone way back that there should be a unique for each base type.
"
Yay For more Crappy uniques that nobody will use! \o/

They explicitly stated they were low level uniques... I'm fairly sure if I got any of those 3 drop while leveling and it was usable with my main ability I would use it...

People use the unique jade axe and briskwrap all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info