New Low-Level Uniques

It funny seeing this because I sent an email asking about making more unique 1h maces and here are two! lol well played GGG.
Awesome.

Can't wait for my level 55-70 character to get even more low level items instead of level appropriate drops.
As most people, I find the number of utterly crap uniques horrifying.

Also, I don't understand WHY you need UNIQUES EARLY in a game, especially this game. This is not what UNIQUE is like! It's a unique piece of...well you get my reasoning.

IMO, Uniques should be items with a special, REWARDING feeling to them, and HAVE A USE. But you can level completely without uniques even now, and there are already plenty to be found.

I mean, what comes next? Dominus' Walking Stick, Unique Staff?

I really do hope for GGG that they strictly limit the drop chance for those low level uniques. If I was a tad more offended I would see it as an insult to players who managed to get a few low level chars and always have that "YES! A UNIQUE!"-feeling, until they read the name and realize a generic white item would be about just as good to them.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
I disagree, low level uniques are necessary in the leveling process. The story starts at lvl 1 not when you are 80! We arent playing WoW _o/.

Joke aside, it's funnier to find uniques at low level, they are powerfull and can be life changer, " whaaaaaat so powerfull, it's awesome!". A goldrim at low level... when you arent capped with resistances... To make it short you become Godlike.

You are right man! We want uniques with special effects so we can call them "unique". Not a rare with a different name's colour.

"
O, Uniques should be items with a special, REWARDING feeling to them, and HAVE A USE

^ Quote for the truth.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Problem is that you can't really make "gimicky" low-level unique, because low level players don't have much points to spend. Not to mention that they will be changing the leveling item too. I'm not really sure if we need specific type of weapons for leveling... :-S While they sure look "solid", so does the never-used two handed hammers, swords and other random stuff. Sure, they are cool thing to find early on, but you are quite likely to find a rare that is simply better. :=V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
thos doesent look to well, they can easily be replaced, tho i can see some use in them, speaking of which, i want a level 1-5 caster armour plz
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Great! I hope many more low level uniques are to come. Makes the game much more interesting. Hopefully ones with more flavor and individuality though. These seem pretty simplistic and uninspired.

Maybe ones that enhance some of the less popular gems so they may be put to greater use.
Last edited by IcyMist27 on Jun 22, 2015, 11:07:03 PM
Lol Found Lakishu's Blade... twice... in 20 minutes... in Act 4... Cruel. *sigh*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info