New Low-Level Uniques

Nice to see new uniques for leveling. Choice = good.

Am I mistaken, or didn't it also once more recently get said that there is a desire to make rare items more interesting via new affixes?

We've seen new base items, but I believe Chris, Rory, or yourself (forget who), previously suggested in one of the interview sessions that we'd be seeing ways to make rare items more interesting, such as new affixes, but since then it seems I've heard very little about that topic. Would be nice to hear that one renewed if its actually a thing, and/or to see some of it in Beta.
Don't want to sound grinch but... still no mid/end Physical 1h maces...

there are now plenty of low level 1h maces but mid/end maces are really lackluster
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
As someone who has played for thousands of hours, anything that makes character leveling both easier and a unique experience is amazing.

Specifically, this sword should make leveling as 1h/dw reave super fun.
Last edited by FILM on Jun 2, 2015, 10:08:12 PM
"
Yay For more Crappy uniques that nobody will use! \o/

They'll be used. And actually a lot of people will use them.
These are just leveling uniques, you'll be able to buy one for a chaos and use it for quite sometime.

Basically they are melee version of Lifesprig and Reverberation Rod.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Love the idea of making some weapons that would be GG weapons If they had decent damage, but it's tiny, It makes you feel powerfull leveling, very nice weapons! especially that one in the middle :D
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Great thinking! Nice to see low-levels receiving some love too :-)
"
Bootpants wrote:
Great thinking! Nice to see low-levels receiving some love too :-)

^
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Lakishu be mine!
They're alright but they really highlight how shit the majority of low level uniques are.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
They're alright but they really highlight how shit the majority of low level uniques are.

^ this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info