New Low-Level Uniques

Now that excite me! finally, good Quality low lvl Unique!:D

I can see 1 of them will be use for late game :D
IGN: SMALLDUCK
need som usable quivers for low lvl, perhaps a bow or 2!
Exiled for Eternity
"
x_KOR_x wrote:

At least i'm talking about what we know. Unlike you that are babbling about If, maybe, or, we do not know what else they change behind the scenes! lol
It was a very interesting post, reading Erib argue from basis of assumption and actually seeing the argument break down in real-time to just "what-if's" and speculation.
This is why people should look over their argument a few times and edit before posting. When the point is made, you're done. Don't force it by keep talking.
Sorry, but this is stupid. We've needed an end-game one-handed sword for a while now and instead we get this... There were already good sword leveling options. I could redbeak to ephemeral to prismatic and be fine.

I don't play this game to enjoy low level uniques. I'm pretty surprised to see so many people here excited about them.
"
Zeliton wrote:
Yeah! more crappy uniqs that no1 will use! GJ GGG! -.-'

+100500
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
I like low level uniques, I like rolling new characters and I like having that spike where you feel OP for at least a few levels.
Also the fact for a lot of casual players these kind of uniques are the only ones they are ever likely to find. And at least they will get used unlike a number of the unique jewellery pieces and body armours.

One thing I would like to see though is enhanced drop rates for low/mid level uniques on first time boss kill. The drops are so often underwhelming, especially for new players. Getting something cool when you kill Brutus/Merveil is more likely to get players hooked into the game.
And low level stuff won't be valuable enough to tempt people into building characters to rush bosses, so wouldn't affect the economy too much.
In fact I'd like it much more if a bunch of these starter uniques were considered to be of similar power and value, so rather than players saying 'What can I sell this for', we had more of a barter economy where they would say 'I've got a lifesprig - can anyone swap with me for the unique sword?'

That blade + static strike = win low lvling
Is it just me or the major difference in damage on these 3 uniques is the increase in attack speed? Because their phys damage seems too close to each other. Intriguing since they vary from level 10 to 28.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
sweet more uni vendor trash
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
interesting stats and very nice artwork / design.

for those players who only want to find endgame uniques: there is a item filter option, just use it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info