New Low-Level Uniques

Always nice to see new uniques being added, particularly for leveling. Hopefully it won't take 2 years for their respective 3d art to be added in game (hint hint). :)
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Really do like the new idea of new low level uniques for faster leveling, even tho the blade seams to rquire a bit too high of a level.

People usually jump from lvl 28 to 38 really fast and than simply use Multistrike (if it keep being a lvl 38 gem like in beta).

Imo Lv. 24 for the blade would be fine & fair like the unique wand "Reverberation Rod".
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
I feel it like a joke...Tired to see new crap unique, we spend more time playing end-game/map but there is more low level item. Really hard to understand, GGG should listen to the player for this point.
All good and all but pls let them then also DROP below lvl 40 and not in HIGH end maps! There is enough crap that drops there already that doesn't contribute to your progress. That's why i'm also slightly worried about the divination cards :/
GJ as usual, now we just miss a lvl 45-50 one-hand like the Rigvald!

Where is the Life Leech patch :((
"
Extrema wrote:
All good and all but pls let them then also DROP below lvl 40 and not in HIGH end maps! There is enough crap that drops there already that doesn't contribute to your progress. That's why i'm also slightly worried about the divination cards :/

read my mind. I was thinking great more shit i will get in lvl 79 maps.
"
Yay For more Crappy uniques that nobody will use! \o/

This. ^ :D
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
More trash for end-game, ty
"Sorry for my bad English"
"
Extrema wrote:

exactly
"
Yay For more Crappy uniques that nobody will use! \o/

Not everyone level up their chars with fb/sb/lt, you know....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info