New Low-Level Uniques

New unique's nice but when will we see a rebalance of existing unique items?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
WiseGuard wrote:
"
Wiesl_1404 wrote:
Adding low level uniques for leveling purposes is a nice thing for sure, but...

"Lavianga's Wisdom - War Hammer" has -5% Movement Speed as a drawback.
Movement Speed as a drawback on a low level/leveling unique makes the unique a pretty unappealing one.

LEAAAAAAPUUU SLAAAMUUUU! x9001

Sry dude
but there already is a very nice leveling unique for Leap Slam in the game which:
- provides more damage
- provides more AoE
- has a level 17 requirement
- provides Accuracy
- provides Mana on Kill

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wideswing

You don't level your character as 1h Leapslam EVER in this game at this level - not even with the new unique item. You can't spam Leap Slam for movement at this level either because of it's high mana cost, your low mana regen in low levels and the lak of sufficiant mana leach.
Good new for alt art, but please, make low level items undroppable (or very less droppable) in end game maps, we are full of araku tiki and cotton-voidhome, and totally disheartened whenever a unique drops!
Thank you!
Last edited by Darkaleb on Jun 3, 2015, 5:41:34 AM
"
Nuro wrote:
"
BerntNilsen wrote:
Adding all these low level uniques basically lower the chances of getting a good unique.

Adding new uniques doesn't reduce the chance of getting other uniques for the same base item.

It actually does. One item cannot be both items at the same time. If a base drops and its a unique but not the desired unique it means that you just lost another chance at getting the one you want.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
"
Luhrg wrote:
So would it work to use the mace with AOE in offhand and claw/dagger/sword in mainhand for reave? Sweet AOE boost if so :)

Of course! :)
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
Nuro wrote:
"
BerntNilsen wrote:
Adding all these low level uniques basically lower the chances of getting a good unique.

Adding new uniques doesn't reduce the chance of getting other uniques for the same base item.

It actually does. One item cannot be both items at the same time. If a base drops and its a unique but not the desired unique it means that you just lost another chance at getting the one you want.

How do you know, that they don't change the droprates of uniques from time to time?
More compulsory crap noone cares about. What? not enough generic uniques for leveling? This is just filler!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
Erib_Segsir wrote:
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
Nuro wrote:

How do you know, that they don't change the droprates of uniques from time to time?

??? Would you care to read what i wrote, again?
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
first page ! (lol)
WOW AMAZING (not)

great. more uniques that i will never use because in 10 hours i'm lvl 50+ already. great game guys. stop making trash contnent to get in end game drops. i am tired of this garbage in a lvl 78 map or dominus runs or everywhere above their lvl. yea, i am lvl 92 and for sure i am going to use a lvl 10 stupid mace. great ideea !!!!!! BEST ITEMS EVER.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info