Divination Card Update

"
geradon wrote:
verry nice arts and lore on them.

nothing against cards for low level uniques but is the plan still that tazumi in act4 is the only vendor where you can exchange them?

Ahah that's a good question, i never thought about this when seeing the lifesprig card ^^. That's true that once you reach act4 you have a good chance to have a better wand than lifesprig.

And as some people said before, YES a card album would be absolutely awesome !!
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Last edited by Kagari on Jun 2, 2015, 3:23:11 AM
This looks really neat.
em i the only one or does Lantador have beard?
Amazing teaser, 3 chaos orbs a lifesprig and a 2stone ring.
i don't mind what item i get from any card, some may be cooler than others but those 3 are a great teasers on how they look like and instead of crying about what card is good and what is bad.. it's still on beta so let's chill and be atleast thankfull for the cool spoilers

great job GGG and highgate supporters to make this real and not an illusion :P
what up cuzz
Hey Chris!

Thanks for the update! :) Everybody is really excited about the cards. Could you give a rough estimate how many different cards will be in the game?
"

The cards look amazing so far GGG; it would be awesome if these cards can be made physically available in the next supporter patch.

This.

I just hope that there are a chance to drop them everywhere, with a drastically lower droprate compared to the main grind area they are supposed to be farmed, so we can discover many of them by playing normally.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Lordemore wrote:
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
does anyone else feel like this?

nah :D but i see this song for the first time, and it is extremely funny song, wow

my all time lonely island - favourite, these guys always had potential ;).

sorry for off topic
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
"
Vaydra wrote:
Chris any chance there will be a card album UI or second loot tab (only for cards) ? :)

CARD ALBUM, YES PLEASE! :o
It would be awesome to have an achievement-style album, just to browse through the artwork and see the flavour text... perhaps make the cards unlock in the album only when you first drop them, or when you first collect a pack. :)

Besides that I think the cards look great and I'm very much looking forward to seeing new ones. To everyone saying that some of them are trash - that also means they'll probably have to drop more often, meaning the given supporter's "work" will be seen more in the game. :D

I support the idea of an in-game collector's album (or deck)!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
No offense but that art is really really out of place. In fact, Divination cards are really out of place.

That's exactly what I think ! Divination cards art is miles away from the atmosphere of the game. And even if it was in PoE's theme, these cards are not pretty. They look like they have been drawn by a 6-year-old children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info