Divination Card Update

Some predictions :
Chaos orb card - 3 cards zone - any map
Hermit - 2 cards zone - Green Areas
Lost Love - 2 cards zone - Graveyard maps and zones
No offense but that art is really really out of place. In fact, Divination cards are really out of place.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
BlazEm wrote:
For an item like the two stone ring, how is the ilvl of the ring decided? I would think that has a large impact on the cards value.

Item level is a set value determined by the card designer - What that is unknown atm.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
75 submissions already...
i really wish they would make it so these cards wouldnt need to be in the inventory or stash but in a seperate "Book" of sort, without a limit to how many cards it can hold.
my Stash is full of clutter already with tons of maps etc. now these cards too? omg
"
No offense but that art is really really out of place. In fact, Divination cards are really out of place.

How, exactly, are they out of place? Even ignoring the mtx, the things in game leave a lot of room for interpretation and divination cards aren't even close to being the most out of place.
I wonder if a choice of one of three or more ( possibly random ) different Divination cards wouldnt be a very nice replacement for some or all of the rares we get right now in the beta ( the rares are more annoying then a reward - I almost only get them to clear the quest log and click sell immediatly after geting them - like probably everyone does ).

Just a thought.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Jun 2, 2015, 2:22:19 AM
"
BlazEm wrote:
For an item like the two stone ring, how is the ilvl of the ring decided? I would think that has a large impact on the cards value.

Unless the Ilvl is specified on the card, the item will be the level off the player giving it to the act 4 vendor, up to a limit of 80 or 81.

So in the case of the rare two stone, my guess is that it will be usefull at any lvl and if you have different characters, you can give them to your highest one in order to get higher tiers rolls.

That's what i did with my card at least so i hope i'm right :)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Alros wrote:
*buys highate pack to make another filler card*

Seriously, just go and donate the money yourself if it pisses you off so much what other people do.
"I'm so mad hurrdurr", who are you to decide what others like to create when you're too cheap to even go there yourself.
If you don't like it, don't use it but don't shit on other people's work.

This. People are truly amazing. I bet these are the same people who would throw away food or money donated to them if they were homeless.

If you dont like a card that you see, spend your own damn money and submit something that you want to see in the game. If you dont want to do this, then stfu. You think every card submitted is going to be for a Shavs???

The cards look amazing so far GGG; it would be awesome if these cards can be made physically available in the next supporter patch.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Ziiyo wrote:
Who would want to search for X cards to get a lifesprig or two stone!

its a way, to 'compact' every unique into 1 field of your stash - so it may be of use for collectors that like/want to own them all ;) with the actual progress, we are close to 10(!) full(!) pages(!) to store them all in their original size...

and for the 'usability' of the cards: it depends on their exact stack size, rarity and farm spot. you'll not 'need' them if you are rich or a trader (or a rich trader at best), but some of them will be very handy for some of us, even more at the start of each fresh temporary league.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jun 2, 2015, 2:25:53 AM
"
Rufus82 wrote:
Lantador, still chokes me up. *hugs*

Yeah. :) when i see his card now, i have to suppress my feelings to not release few tears from my eyes.

I am glad i saw his story on Reddit, where he posted his subbmission, now everytime i see his card i will know the story.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info