Divination Card Update

Nice job, I'm looking forward to finding these in the game.

To all who complain about the life sprig: Variety is always good, even if the item isn't godly enough to pass the "vendor trash" threshold for the rich traders. Think self-found. And just enjoy the new features or leave them on the ground if you don't. No loss to anyone.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
No offense but that art is really really out of place. In fact, Divination cards are really out of place.

Lore-ish or atmosfer-ish they may be a bit off.

But mechanically they are EXACTLY what POE needed. :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"
Kagari wrote:
"
BlazEm wrote:
For an item like the two stone ring, how is the ilvl of the ring decided? I would think that has a large impact on the cards value.

Unless the Ilvl is specified on the card, the item will be the level off the player giving it to the act 4 vendor, up to a limit of 80 or 81.

So in the case of the rare two stone, my guess is that it will be usefull at any lvl and if you have different characters, you can give them to your highest one in order to get higher tiers rolls.

That's what i did with my card at least so i hope i'm right :)

For white items anyway they cap at level 80.
---Item Level (Optional for normal items. If it's not set, then the item level will be the level of the player handing in the cards, capped at level 80.)

I believe you needed to set one for Magics/Rares, if not I'd imagine the above would also apply.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
I'll quote myself from a post I've made on Reddit:
"
To be honest, I haven't imagined there would be so many cards! I'm growing more and more impatient for the release of (this and that) The Beast! Rapture Device! Act 4 Maps! Divination Cards! New Unique Items and Skill Gems! GGG, you've earned the money of around 150 Highgate supporters deservedly, and the number will just grow.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
No offense but that art is really really out of place. In fact, Divination cards are really out of place.

The mock-ups were more fitting, these are...ya.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

does anyone else feel like this?

nah :D but i see this song for the first time, and it is extremely funny song, wow
"
inDef wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

Shows what you know, lifesprig is a handy leveling wand.

Shows what I know? I know what lifesprig is... it's worth 1 alch. If I want one, I'll buy it for an alch...not wait until I find 5 cards... or find people with lifesprig cards to trade....for an item that costs 1 alch and is otherwise vendor trash.

The divination card system is great IMO for high value items and currency... but for 1 alch trash like lifesprig? No.

Bro, the point is that in self found this card may be extremely good. :) You can't buy a Lifesprig for 1 alch if you play self found. :)

Have some nice probation days. :)
"
Vaydra wrote:
Chris any chance there will be a card album UI or second loot tab (only for cards) ? :)

CARD ALBUM, YES PLEASE! :o
It would be awesome to have an achievement-style album, just to browse through the artwork and see the flavour text... perhaps make the cards unlock in the album only when you first drop them, or when you first collect a pack. :)

Besides that I think the cards look great and I'm very much looking forward to seeing new ones. To everyone saying that some of them are trash - that also means they'll probably have to drop more often, meaning the given supporter's "work" will be seen more in the game. :D
"
"
Vaydra wrote:
Chris any chance there will be a card album UI or second loot tab (only for cards) ? :)

CARD ALBUM, YES PLEASE! :o
It would be awesome to have an achievement-style album, just to browse through the artwork and see the flavour text... perhaps make the cards unlock in the album only when you first drop them, or when you first collect a pack. :)

Besides that I think the cards look great and I'm very much looking forward to seeing new ones. To everyone saying that some of them are trash - that also means they'll probably have to drop more often, meaning the given supporter's "work" will be seen more in the game. :D

Holy f*** - thats such a brilliant idea :D
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

verry nice arts and lore on them.

nothing against cards for low level uniques but is the plan still that tazumi in act4 is the only vendor where you can exchange them?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info