List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

Divination cards look amazing for light gamers who progress bit by bit.

For self found players too.
"
Xeniium11211 wrote:
You should gather all cards in one quote. The same as all avatars thread. We don't want to open a quote for each card

Dont use we as if you represent anyone but yourself. I like the seperated quotations, makes it much easier to digest and it's much more organized which is very appreciated.

I mean to each his own, but I prefer it this way.
"
"
Xeniium11211 wrote:
You should gather all cards in one quote. The same as all avatars thread. We don't want to open a quote for each card

Dont use we as if you represent anyone but yourself. I like the seperated quotations, makes it much easier to digest and it's much more organized which is very appreciated.

No i want both
He knew it: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1242499
Summoning Dan: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1250921
"
Xeniium11211 wrote:
"
"
Xeniium11211 wrote:

No i want both

Fair enough, no reason there can't be one that contains all of them while still having the seperated ones. It would just be a bitch for OP and since he's being such an upstanding guy I don't really want to ask him to do a lot of work.
I'd like to add myself to this list. My card will be named "The Fool" if no one else claims that. Exact mechanics have yet to be decided.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
I'd like to add myself to this list. My card will be named "The Fool" if no one else claims that. Exact mechanics have yet to be decided.

You should submit your card before you reveal the design here imo.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:

You should submit your card before you reveal the design here imo.

I did. If someone else took it, I'd be more flattered than offended.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Jun 23, 2015, 3:56:36 AM
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:

Hi, thanks a lot, I added you and your card to the list! :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Still no shadows and dust card?
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
Still no shadows and dust card?

That's all we are. Shadows and dust.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info