List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

The card attached to my name in this thread is incorrect.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Found:

Western Forest - Merciless
Hi (will update as soon as I have news about my card idea)
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Sep 3, 2015, 10:38:14 AM
Howdy, just became a Highgate Supporter, look forward to making a beneficial div card for the community, will post with more info when it becomes available!
Mine was just revealed in the latest news post, Pride Before The Fall.

Here's a write-up about what went into it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1419907
"
Howdy, just became a Highgate Supporter, look forward to making a beneficial div card for the community, will post with more info when it becomes available!

Thanks for continuing to support the game!
"

Timelord should totally do a Portal gem card.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Hey guys, the list should be more or less up to date now (except the cards that where revealed today, which I will add later). I'll try to go through all the cards and see if all infos are correct.

With all these new cards and supporters it's really becoming a lot of work >_<
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Last edited by Aramil on Sep 8, 2015, 5:10:22 AM
The Inoculated is my second card... Just an FYI.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
The Inoculated is my second card... Just an FYI.

Added it under your name :) ty!
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info