List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

lantadors lost love dropped for me in ship graveyard cruel today.
I found "the lover" in a necropolis today.

Didn't notice what creep it came from though, so not sure if "map specific" or "creep specific".

Map specific seems reasonable since its a merveil map.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : also great story kagari.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jun 29, 2015, 4:08:12 PM
"
Boem wrote:
I found "the lover" in a necropolis today.

Didn't notice what creep it came from though, so not sure if "map specific" or "creep specific".

Map specific seems reasonable since its a merveil map.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : also great story kagari.

"
fhnhf wrote:
lantadors lost love dropped for me in ship graveyard cruel today.

Thank you for the info! Cards updated! :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
My card is off in the preview. I'm checking in with the team atm.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
TC, by my count there's 57 Cards now. Correct?
Hi my card is "The King's Heart"

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Hey guys, I will update the thread with new cards and supporters as soon as I get back home from work. In the meantime feel free to post here if any of the announced cards is yours. Ty! :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
Ryant12 wrote:
TC, by my count there's 57 Cards now. Correct?

thats my count too (including the actual unnamed card of 'Basandra')

edit: with 'Whoaness' Bino (also unnamed yet), I have 58.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jun 30, 2015, 3:23:22 AM
Hey, my card was revealed in the announcement today - it's the Gemcutter's Promise.

It's not marked as "Complete" yet though, last I heard they were working on the art. :)

The idea of the card is simple: to give a completely random 20% quality level 1 gem upon turn-in. You may get something very useful if you're lucky, and you may get something you have no use for at all. That's the kind of RNG I enjoy personally; it's quite a gamble but at its worst you end up with a GCP so it's still worth something.

I also foresee this card being quite alluring at the start of a league.

Due to the very random nature of the card, I've stressed that I'm hoping it's not going to be too rare. We'll see how the drop rates turn out.

Erasmus, the Imperial Gemcutter, is an old master gemcutter I had GGG invent for us. I instantly liked him when he appeared, and I have hopes this is not the last we'll hear of him. When you read the flavour text it's very important that you read it in the Templar's voice, because. ;)

Happy hunting. :)
"
"
Disrupted wrote:
Still no shadows and dust card?

That's all we are. Shadows and dust.

Just wanted to thank you for making my fav div card
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info