List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

"
TwistedTrip wrote:
I was going to ask if you could add locations for the card drops but you're already onto it Aramil, hey much appreciated!

Excellent work :D

Thank you! Yes, I added infos about the location and the number of cards needed to complete a set :) If there are mistakes or you know other places where the cards drop, let me know! :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
I just wanted to ask if it would be possible do Put like a "New" Tag next to cards that are added, for people like me that are checking the Thread every 2 or 3 Days hoping for some new cards to be added. Would make it a lot easier to tell if new Cards were found. Thx in advance and i love the Work you do. Keep it up! ;)
Last edited by KhorneSlaughter on Jun 20, 2015, 5:48:21 PM
"
I just wanted to ask if it would be possible do Put like a "New" Tag next to cards that are added, for people like me that are checking the Thread every 2 or 3 Days hoping for some new cards to be added. Would make it a lot easier to tell if new Cards were found. Thx in advance and i love the Work you do. Keep it up! ;)

Sure, nice idea :) I will try to do it for the next upcoming cards!
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
Aramil wrote:
"

Sure, nice idea :) I will try to do it for the next upcoming cards!

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to it^^
Nice overview from the topic creator. Gladly for most cards the farming zones make sense.

If there ever would be a supporter pack which includes a real deck of those divination cards ...
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
The Road to Power was found in beta and it now gives a runic 1h weapon, instead of a glyphic.

You should gather all cards in one quote. The same as all avatars thread. We don't want to open a quote for each card
He knew it: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1242499
Summoning Dan: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1250921
I seriously hope someone add Berek's Grip!
"
darklordof1 wrote:
I seriously hope someone add Berek's Grip!

It would be extremely rare to find.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Wow... 9 eternal orbs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info