List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

The Brittle Emperor is mine; also it's a Corrupted Voll's Devotion, not a plain one. :)
"
Khepresh wrote:
The Brittle Emperor is mine; also it's a Corrupted Voll's Devotion, not a plain one. :)

A 6l? Because 6 linking a corrupted Volls would suck
"
"
Khepresh wrote:

You're confusing voll protector for devotion.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Khepresh wrote:

Thank you! Moved and corrected :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
"
Khepresh wrote:

if you manage to 6L an amulet, you won the game I guess.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Someone found mine on beta apparently (in act 1 normal), and the art's been added to the wikipedia.

Quite like it.

Really nice art! :) I'll update all the cards with the High Resolution Art, position and amount needed as soon as I have time, as I did for the first two cards :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Nice card
I dont see any any key!
Ok I started reorganizing (first few cards).. it's taking a bit, I'll finish tomorrow :) In this way, when the cards will come out on live servers, I'll just add the link to the card at the beginning of the spoiler box :)

I was going to ask if you could add locations for the card drops but you're already onto it Aramil, hey much appreciated!

Excellent work :D
#NeverGoing90
Three Faces In The Dark, drops in Normal Act 3 The Warehouse District.

First set I completed, set of 7 cards.

#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Jun 18, 2015, 10:06:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info