List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

"
mephisto_n wrote:

The Sun : found in solaris temple 1, normal

The Gemcutter : Mines level 2

The art for these cards are amazing. Also the locations for both these cards make perfect sense.

Whoa, beautiful art indeed I really like this style. Thank you mate!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Updated with datamined cards from chuanhsing :) Source
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Lol @ "The Avenger" rewarding Thor's hammer ^^ Curious about the art of this one!

(I'm at work, I'll include artworks later)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Last edited by Aramil on Jun 16, 2015, 4:32:50 AM
"
Aramil wrote:
Lol @ "The Avenger" rewarding Thor's hammer ^^ Curious about the art of this one!

Oh. Darn. My card been revealed D:

It's actually for a corrupted mjolnir. And the flavour text spells my name :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Aramil wrote:

Oh. Darn. My card been revealed D:

It's actually for a corrupted mjolnir. And the flavour text spells my name :D

Ahah I just noticed! Great idea to include your name in this way :)

The Doctor is mine, but that flavor text is out of date.
"
The Doctor is mine, but that flavor text is out of date.

Thank you for the info, I moved it in the list and changed the Flavor Text to TBA. :)

Whoever made wake of destruction card...
Good job!
I forgot it even exists.
I can finally own one. (and especially like it as an option to test the new lightning facebreaker gloves)
Now waiting for people to make cards for more legacy jewelry. (other than voll's devotion, not surprised there is one already ^^)
Oblivious
I will let you know what mine is as soon as it is accepted, but I have officially joined the ranks.
"
Barivius wrote:
I will let you know what mine is as soon as it is accepted, but I have officially joined the ranks.

Hey! Great to hear that! I'll add you to the list :) Thank you for your support!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info