An extremely important appeal and request to GGG about BETA

That decision, many do not approve, but it's very important and very difficult to be decided on such an act, especially for GGG, but the beta is better prolong for a few more months to several factors and the need to:

• First:
    Players that in 1M league now still trying to get the highest lvl and get a beta key, should be fully play in the beta and test for so long and done much!
  • Bugs, hidden bugs, errors, client crash and etc.

Remember what happened when came out missing 3 act, as hidden errors and bugs came into the game with missing act 3? The entire content was extremely tested and still had more than six months to repair all of the new errors due to new content and Dominus fight.

Therefore, it is necessary prolong beta to prevent this in the release! It is necessary to increase the number of players in the beta and more thoroughly (careful) tests and longer fixes anything and everything in advance.
  • A lot who are still waiting for a beta key and wants to help Path of Exile and GGG find and fixed bugs, but did not get the key or only recently received!

It is imperative to increase the number of beta participants and extend the beta to have more opportunities to see the full picture of the balance changes and reduce the possibility of occurrence of bugs in the game.
  • Changes made to the balance of the game needs much more powerful test of all possible options and killing some builds!

Changes to the auras, change EB, insane reduced AOE, still problem with Armour, Increases damage of monsters, the problem of survival, all the difficulties of melee, Arctic Armour super nerf and can not be used with out EB, mana regen problem from nerf EB (change EB), nerf 23% Buff effect Node in skill tree, nerf Auras, etc etc etc...
    All of this will affect WAY too strong game and ruin some builds.
  • Jewels

Very little amount of roll and affixes on them and too small amounts of %% can roll them
    Special bad are Unique Jewels! They request more useful and strong stats.
  • Desync and Lockstep

Lockstep need in the finalization and considerable!
    Have some crash and some time game looks like slow when Lockstep up.
  • Mana and Aura, minions and bow, melee and increased buffed damage on monster, defense as caster and as melee, skill tree useless +10 attribute wasted node and new tree.

So unfair in balance that is right now in beta: Minions same, but source of damage have got nerfed HARD like aura, Buff effect node deleted form game, Multistrike nerf and more gems, And Bow still have same or buffed damage? Looks bad.
    Zombie and skeletons was buffed, but not SRS.

Mana and mana regen problem for those who won't use new EB and cast speed with lower nerfed hard Clarity now destroyed.

Haste looks worse now, when you cant use as many aura as you could in 1,3 and still weak Determination and Vitality.

Weak Aura node, after GGG delete Buff effect node.

Arctic Armour can not be used with out old EB and nerfed hard Clarity.

No defense for casters and melee. With Lockstep Bow users now SUPERIOR with everything at all.

And more bad decisions that will ruin builds.
  • New skill tree and more skill points for Quest

1 point for NEW ACT? REALLY? You have the best chance to test and balance, so why not while beta run add MORE skill points and to see how it will affect game! It is BEST chance.

And 1 point for complete Act 4? Are you SO scary or just super bad balance?

New tree have WAY too much useless +10 attribute node and weak melee damage, weak life node and Armour node.
    Special weak look Marauder area.
    Life leech changes make harder survive as melee against Bosses and new higher tier maps with increased damage rolls (affixes).
    Weak life node and total defense for both caster and melee.
  • Divination Cards

No words, It requires much more time and effort and careful attention to balance, Rarity, quantity and even whether this or that object to make the game! This requires very careful attention and more power than GGG thinks.
  • Beta - BEST CHANCE TO TRY OUT SOMETHING NEW! And re-balance all Unique and stuff.

Why GGG so scared to try out something new, it will be wiped, whats problem?
    For example: Kaom Uniques - nerf Kaom Chest was WAY too much and super unfair with save his negative, maybe increase life or make %Fire MORE? Same with other bad designed Unique.

I hope GGG Do not miss this rare opportunity and prolongs beta, the pros actually even more than I have written here, and it is essential for the community and the game itself.

Also, I pray and hope that GGG enough strength and common sense to reinforce Marauder and games, not to destroy a lot of builds and fix many bugs and improve performance with the Radeon cards, a lot more new stuff and buff to try new and unusual in beta, and to increase the number of passive skills on tree much more.

Thank you!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on May 27, 2015, 8:20:47 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
UPDATE!

Spoiler

Delay BETA for more months!

On top of those reasons as said Open Post, there is some more good point to prolong (delay) BETA:

- Much less people in the summer come to the release of the game, as all the rest and busy with family, the best option is to delay to the middle of autumn when all will come from all the vacations and will be ready to invest in the game and get a fresh feeling without the negative effects of the bug and nerf

- There still 700+ Known issues (bugs) and 2000+ unknown (hidden) bugs with client and game!
You can not fix even half of them for such a short time and still game will be unplayable.

- Too many changes in game with aura and node!!! TOO MUCH OF THEN CHANGED! That means you need to balance them even more carefully and close.
High reserve aura must be 45%, mid aura must be 30% and low aura must be 15%
Some aura must be buffed to make them USEFUL after you DELETE from game BUFF EFFECT node
Buff mana node and mana regeneration node! To make playable high mana cost with high cast speed spells.
Buff mana per level and base mana for all class, increase base mana regenerate.

- Lockstep still too much buged and request MORE close and hard work!
Just for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivEzGn4RQy0

- Need to create MORE mods for Jewels and increase all stats on them, they looks weak.

- Need to increase and add more all possible way SURVIVE and DEFENSE for melee and casters (like Witch)!!
After all buffs for monsters and Bosses it would be IMPOSSIBLE to play high lvl maps with more dmg mods or extra dmg mods... there are no way to play like that.

- NERF some bad imbalaned Unique and Gems! For example:
  • Null's Inclination Its SO OPieOP as hell! Nerf it before adding to the game! You will make it legacy pretty fast because it SO MUCH broken OP and super IMBALANCED item, totally broke game and make SELFCAST summoners unplayable bad.
  • Elemental Proliferation super bad design gem that clear full map with ONESHOT, you must reduce all stats and make higher penalty, higher LESS DMG.
  • Poison Arrow
  • Righteous Fire
  • Discharge
  • Lightning Strike
  • Puncture
  • Tornado Shot
  • Flameblast
  • Elemental Proliferation (broken gem that make one shot clear full map and kill/freeze Boss)
  • Bloodlust

- BUFF and increase stats on some very weak and useless Unique and Gems! For example:
  • Kaom's Heart
  • Kaom's Roots
  • Doon Cuebiyari
  • Atziri's Promise
  • Fortify (super low buff for slot!)
  • Enlighten (very very useless, even 3-4 levels super weak and useless! not worth a slot, GGG change your decided opinion and make it looks more good)
  • Generosity
  • Melee Physical Damage
  • Concentrated Effect
  • Arctic Armour (Those 12 LESS dmg taken are SUPER bad... and deleted Movement speed was SUPER bad and useless! Increase defense at max, it is ONE and ONLY defense for CASTERS and Witch/Shadow)
  • Summon Raging Spirit (nerf'ed multistrike, melee splash, nerf Witch/Templar area in Skill Tree was mega bad! and problem with mana cost and mana regeneration! Super nerf for that gem)
  • Summon Chaos Golem (3% - 4% additional Physical Damage Reduction... really GGG? Are you trolling or just trying to make it as useless as possible? With all new buffed monsters and Boss, plus increased dmg mods while run maps and new exiles it s NOTHING, less then nothing!)
  • Haste
  • Shield Charge
  • Enduring Cry
  • Immortal Call
  • Blood Rage
  • Infernal Blow
  • Frost Wall
  • Tempest Shield
  • Vitality
  • Determination (Armour and that aura are BAD, not worth when you nerf reduced mana gem)
  • Hatred
  • Clarity (how will play high mana cost with high cast speed builds? Its impossible after nerf EB node)
  • Rejuvenation Totem
  • Reckoning
  • Abyssal Cry
  • Added Fire Damage
  • Faster Attacks
  • Life Leech
  • Minion Damage
  • Increased Duration
  • Culling Strike
  • Fire Penetration
  • Multistrike
  • Melee Splash
  • Empower (multiplier must be less and maybe, just maybe +1 more levels?)
  • Cast when Damage Taken (too high dmg taken and now more ueseless after nerf Enduring Cry)

- Increase DEFENSE and SURVIVE ways to play Path of Exile and new Act/Maps with buffed monsters/Boss it would be IMPOSSIBLE to play with melee/self-caster! Buff all possible way all global defense
Just think about ONE mod "increased monsters damage" or "extra damage as fire/light/cold" ONE mod on map... how should we play? Now think about high level maps with those mods, WTF? We need to play any content as melee/self-caster, not ONLY as Bow.

- Mana and Mana Regeneration!!!!
You ruin all builds that use mana, how can we get same or close to old mana regeneration with nerf EB? How about high mana cost skills? What about super fast casting builds? Its all ruined now, unplayable.
Buff and increase ALL skill node at tree with mana or mana regeneration
Add more mana regeneration nodes

- Aura and amount of aura we can use now
When we can use MUCH MUCH MUCH LESS aura, we need to choose MORE CAREFULLY and that makes some aura pretty useless and unpopular, so why not buff them?
Like Clarity to make high mana cost or cast speed builds playeable
Hatred
Determination
Tempest Shield
Arctic Armour
Haste
Etc

- Change all aura reservation to High = 45%, Mid = 30%, Low = 18%
That will make possible to play with out any reservation node and any gems (like old reduced mana gem) and use Mana, not Blood magic and make viable and more balanced Mana players and that make less popular blood magic builds

- Skill tree nodes: Why not make 130 as maximum? Now its 120, but those 3 nodes looks very weak and after you add MORE useless no one needed 10 attribute node, it will be nerf and make act 4 boring as hell and not rewarded.

Last edited by TreeOfDead on Jun 8, 2015, 10:11:16 AM
colorful
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
colorful

Tried to make nice
How i can also make colored text and change the font? There are guide? If so - link please.
I actually think the beta will be delayed, to many changes in the whole game.
 I thought GGG was going to improve mana usage such that many skills would require less mana and thus clarity aura would not be a necessity or the Reduced Mana support gem might not be needed to run some skills. With what you say (I don't have beta access) GGG is nerfing Clarity and Eldritch Battery and making mana regen harder to acquire on the passive tree. So it sounds like GGG has a huge mess on their hands right now and it will not be a great 4th of July for US players as much more time will be needed to get play balance dialed in properly.

Why oh why does GGG think they want/need to nerf so much? They are not Hasbro. It's not like 1000s are getting to level 100 quickly and then quitting. More will quit over PoE being nerf ruined than will ever get too many builds to level 100. GGG sure has some strange ideas on what a hardcore arpg is. Maybe they are going the route of War Games where the only winning move is not to play. "How about a nice game of chess?" Sad, very sad.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
PaperPlease wrote:
How i can also make colored text and change the font? There are guide? If so - link please.

Hit the quote button and check out the code. :-D
Although I agree with some of your points, I just don't understand the paranoia aspect. Have some trust in the developers and be welcoming to change. I mean, look at how far the game has come.

Also, we don't need 100% perfection on release. The current production instance has many issues, and that will persist well after 2.0 is released. GGG fixes stuff as they go, like any dev team working on a live application has to. Delaying release can slow down the process of identifying and moving past bugs/issues, and letting everyone in the beta is a bad idea. You can't "release" a game that everyone is already playing (if you let everyone in beta, you've essentially released 2.0).

People like to focus on nerfs, yet they don't posses comprehensive knowledge of the new game. People also assume their build can't adjust. I remember when cooldown was added to CoC, panic! My CoC proc rate was a bit less, but my tooltip on the spells was almost double. It was a buff, and I'm glad I didn't embarrass myself by posting some premature QQ feedback.

So with respect, I just don't understand what this post is really offering in terms of constructive insight. Its too paranoid for me.
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
I actually think the beta will be delayed, to many changes in the whole game.

I really hope that this will happen!

But I think GGG very hurry with the release and only only lose at all points, make a big mistake and only disappoint all the fans.

Changes in the 2.0 to modify the game so much that just make it totally different, it is no longer "Path of Exile" that we all loved, it is something else, and I think that will be much worse (at what i saw: monsters more harder to kill and players easier to die, much more easier to die from anything. More ONESHOT mechanic and more unbalanced items: like Null's Inclination that SUPER broken as it now and TOTAL imba, more then Mjolner.)

GGG was always bad at balancing melee, so now it is even worse, with all buff monsters and no longer free immortals call 30 sec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info