The forums aren't fun anymore

it is a marvel that i haven't been on probation at least once yet.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The regulars are on probation all the time and I even miss the blatant shitposters, that's how bad it is. I'm actually working at work instead of lurking the forums. This sucks.

I am testing lockstep beta on my real account, no time to shitpost or defend GGG in these forums, sorry :(.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
"likes"? "+1"?

the site you're looking for is in my signature

-1 ^
"
k1rage wrote:
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
"likes"? "+1"?

the site you're looking for is in my signature

thats where we will all end of if this trend continues

Meh. Only the people that troll and necro threads. There are few that are really justified in their emigration.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Xavderion wrote:
The regulars are on probation all the time and I even miss the blatant shitposters, that's how bad it is. I'm actually working at work instead of lurking the forums. This sucks.

If the dev/mod team is doing everything it can to drive people away from the forums, then yes the forums will get emptier. Still no link to General discussion in the forums tab and these new rules are just in place to make the place seem like it has no problems.

There is however one upside, new players who find the forum will just think the game is dead before even trying it out :D
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:

There is however one upside, new players who find the forum will just think the game is dead before even trying it out :D

Why would you say something like that? Why are you even here?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Barry wrote:
"
jeż wrote:
personally i miss ino, dirk, bmbi,charan and charan jadem,wretch,moonyu and all other active forum poster, at least nait is still with us :D

all rand compared to me /flex

Who?
Oblivious
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

Because it does look like that with the forum in this state. And I'm here out of habit mostly.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

Because it does look like that with the forum in this state. And I'm here out of habit mostly.

When I have a habit that stops being fun I move on to something else, that's just me though.

I used to like MTG. I no longer play it. I don't go on their forums sprouting all kinds of nonsense because I personally don't play it anymore. But to each their own I guess.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
You realize you responded to yourself?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info