Is it happening again? Tin foil hat time!

pst, had this for 6+months now, Kiwihalt is still alive

Spoiler

pvp loooooooool
"
Chris wrote:
We are unable to restore items lost in this way.

Just the thought that this is an acceptable behavior, and that people seem to accept this "fuck you all and I apologize" message baffles me. I was a fanboy like everyone else, but after this I really don't know anymore.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
"
rondanashu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Just the thought that this is an acceptable behavior, and that people seem to accept this "fuck you all and I apologize" message baffles me. I was a fanboy like everyone else, but after this I really don't know anymore.

I agree with you 100%. We're talking about a lot of paying costumers, spending thousands of hours playing their product, and this is the answer they get? A giant "FUCK YOU!"?

Sorry in advance for my language, but that is fucking preposterous. Easy.

If they CAN log the incident, and clearly see something has happened (code wise), then why not act like a human being?

"Hey, you, behind the checkout, you just destroyed my yogurt by accident, can I go get a new one"?

"NO YOU CAN'T, FUCK YOU".

Ok...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
rondanashu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I agree with you 100%. We're talking about a lot of paying costumers, spending thousands of hours playing their product, and this is the answer they get? A giant "FUCK YOU!"?

If they CAN log the incident, and clearly see something has happened (code wise), then why not act like a human being?

"Hey, you, behind the checkout, you just destroyed my yogurt by accident, can I go get a new one"?

Ok...

Truer words were never spoken
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
rondanashu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Ok...

You are the warrior those forums need

If they say they can't restore the items, I believe them.
"
Caridor wrote:

They can restore them though....
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
Caridor wrote:

There is a lot of reason why you can't believe them.
1)Our beta key duplicate account system is fucking complex!!!
4 accounts with 11211 got through and another 2 duplicate accounts got through.
2)Ban a certain streamer cause somebody with RMT in their name traded with the streamer
and the list goes on........
"
kolp wrote:
"
Caridor wrote:

they cannot verify that you didnt destroy your item by accident.
they cannot count on the community not being shit and trying to get something they dont deserve.
"
"
kolp wrote:
"
Caridor wrote:

they cannot verify that you didnt destroy your item by accident.
they cannot count on the community not being shit and trying to get something they dont deserve.

Path of exile has the best community in the world why would they do that :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info