Is it happening again? Tin foil hat time!

Added myself to the list of strange happenings with character listings.
IGN: Manthra_Ackbars
"
Jshaw995 wrote:
Added myself to the list of strange happenings with character listings.

Keep them coming! I'll update the original post if new bugs appear!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
There was an instance where a guy had his equipped item become unidentified. He IDed it, and it was his item. Freaked him out. One of the earlier bug reports.

Note that all the bugs that look fishy (no pun intended) appear to be starting up around the May 1 timeline.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
I assume all people whom have had those things happen have been using the "New MTX" alá Packs?

And have people still been having problems? Duno if i dare to play atm, especially with GGG´s "no item back" policy.
- With buggs of this nature, that policy is just awfull.
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
There was an instance where a guy had his equipped item become unidentified. He IDed it, and it was his item. Freaked him out. One of the earlier bug reports.

Note that all the bugs that look fishy (no pun intended) appear to be starting up around the May 1 timeline.

Spooky indeed!

DIY Tin foil hat
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
"
Tzaina wrote:
I assume all people whom have had those things happen have been using the "New MTX" alá Packs?

I did read somewhere that it happened to someone without supporter pack. Can't find the thread though.

Edit: Nevermind I think I meant the posts on this page, where people had items disappear without the mtx (but they had still bought the pack).
Last edited by qwertz on May 11, 2015, 2:36:23 PM
"
"
Tzaina wrote:

I did read somewhere that it happened to someone without supporter pack. Can't find the thread though.

Edit: Nevermind I think I meant the posts on this page, where people had items disappear without the mtx (but they had still bought the pack).

Well, have they used the NEW MTX on the item that has gone up in smoke(?) Would be my next question.

- I bet there is something fishy with them, i mean common... demons that spawns from your back / neck / head > That´s some crazy shit!
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:
Well, have they used the NEW MTX on the item that has gone up in smoke(?) Would be my next question.

Nope. Body armours & flasks as well as belts have disappeared. No new mtx's can be applied to these (demon is for your amulet).

Spoiler
Last edited by qwertz on May 11, 2015, 2:50:15 PM
I had some kiwihalt experience too lately.

A character I think I made *not sure now tbh* had the name JACE.
I probably deleted it right away because the name only sounded familiar.

I saw it appear as the character on poe website you last used.

The spooky part is that when I checked down my characters list it wasn't there and it kept selecting that marauder called JACE everytime I went on PoE website even if I played as another character in the game obviously..

Then it stopped showing.

Freaky.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Last edited by D4wdl on May 11, 2015, 3:06:16 PM
Maybe people learned to be quiet so they can enjoy their 6 linked Kaoms Helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info