Is it happening again? Tin foil hat time!

I'm confused. How is the shavs still verified without the mod then?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Chris wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
We fixed this problem yesterday.

Which one? The shavronne is still verified without the chaos mod and the bug with the character creation seems to still exist.

Edit: Good morning :)

I'm referring to the bug where some items lost mods or were deleted. (The character creation issue is a display bug related to the Beta realm.)

You acknowledge that this was a bug on your end. I once again state that I would not benefit from you giving people their stuff back.

So, again,
DID YOU GIVE PEOPLE THEIR STUFF BACK?

If the answer is "no, and we're not going to", I am literally never supporting this game again. Or even considering doing so. This was your team's fault.
Last edited by codetaku on May 11, 2015, 4:19:14 PM
"
So, again,
DID YOU GIVE PEOPLE THEIR STUFF BACK?

If the answer is "no, and we're not going to", I am literally never supporting this game again. Or even considering doing so. This was your team's fault.

I really love supporting GGG, but after this i just feel cheated on :(
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
"
...So, again,
DID YOU GIVE PEOPLE THEIR STUFF BACK?...

I have yet to receive anything back or any confirmation or replies on what happened or is going to happen.
I lost a GG chest with multiple 20/20 gems with MTX 5 days ago.

I too wont be happy if there is no good will.
It seems I adopted the supporter pack too early just to lose GG items and MTX causing me stress and allot of discomfort. Considering this is what I paid for, its not acceptable.
"
FanatickDk wrote:
I really love supporting GGG, but after this i just feel cheated on :(

RNGesus giveth, and RNGesus taketh away. (Joking...hopefully!)

The work day just started in NZ. Let's see if they get an announcement out with a disaster recovery plan in the next 9 hours.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
"

Also, what about the respec bug & the bug with the sockets disappearing?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
Last edited by qwertz on May 11, 2015, 4:45:16 PM
"
"

Sockets can easily be fixed, but items going up in smoke on the other hand!
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:

Counter-point: all of the gems in all of the items whose sockets disappeared were also deleted. If you had, say, a bunch of 21/20 gems and a level 4 empower (like I do in my 6-link staff), then together they can be worth more than a Shav's.

GGG has a moral obligation to restore people's shit in a situation like this. This is a fucking live game. The fact that RootCookie hasn't *already* gotten their stuff back is bad enough. If RootCookie and everyone else that lost items (again, not me, I have nothing to gain here) also *isn't going to* get their stuff back, GGG deserves to go out of business, no matter how fucking fun this game is.
Last edited by codetaku on May 11, 2015, 4:50:36 PM
Just gotta say how awesome and hilarious the Kiwihalt was. Especially with the flavor text.
"Cold, miserable and alone... but alive."
"
Tzaina wrote:
"
"

I'm not (just) talking about "fixing" sockets. I'm talking about the bug that caused sockets (with gems) to disappear in the first place. Chris has only said "the problem has been fixed" without giving any details other than "the bug where some items lost mods or were deleted". Does that include the socket bug also?

And as I said the shavs is still verified without the chaos mod (so it hasn't been fixed). And the paw is also still verified without the sockets.

While I can 100% understand the concern of the players that lost items I'm even more concerned that the bugs (or at least some of them) still exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info