Unexpected full respec

Bug number: 2.553.088.089

I entered a corrupted zone (created with fragment in map device in my hideout) and upon entering I got the "no passive skills allocated" message. And indeed all my 115 points are now unspecced. I tried to logout and relogin, but still no passive skill allocated.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thats a cool and very usefull bug :)
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Can you reproduce the bug?

2-3 characters of mine would be glad about a full respec right now :)

Got same bug today.
Entered to Elreon daily zone and got full respec.

Bug report reference number: 4 008 086 470
I just experienced the same thing 2 minutes ago.

Bug report number 808,682,945

It happened when I took a portal into a map.
IGN: PortiaDeRossi
Same thing happened to me, I used a mortal piece to open a corrupted area then quit the game, when I logged back in the game today, my character got a full respect :S
Are you guys all using the amulet MTX?

If you look at trends, this and other similar scary issues (items poofing, sockets poofing, stats from items poofing, etc) all started happening shortly after the supporter pack patch. Most people seem to be using that amulet MTX, but it could just be a coincidence.

Sure looks to me there is a pretty nasty bug on hand causing data corruption that GGG needs to address before it gets out of hand.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
yep
Yes, I'm using the amulet MTX as well.
IGN: PortiaDeRossi
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
Are you guys all using the amulet MTX?

If you look at trends, this and other similar scary issues (items poofing, sockets poofing, stats from items poofing, etc) all started happening shortly after the supporter pack patch. Most people seem to be using that amulet MTX, but it could just be a coincidence.

At the time I was indeed using an amulet MTX. I haven't personally noticed any of the other problems you're mentioning, but I did read about them and also wondered if they were connected. So even though it doent make much sense I removed my amulet MTX a few days ago, just in case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info