New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

This ring has 3 uses in my opionion:

Use one is obviousely if you run a strong golem.

Use 2 is vaal molten + leech + stacked duration + srs on a high cast speed.

Use 3 is for minion instability but looks kinda suboptimal.
So doesnt this just make using Evangelists even more mandatory?
IGN: DabrixRN
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Dunno but the good unique to unusable crap ratio in this game is around 1:100, and this unique doesn't make it better imho.

^Speaks the truth.

I agree that there are a lot of unusable uniques, however for summoners there has not been very many good uniques and crappy uniquess. Recently there has been some very powerful summoner uniques coming in with the beta but there needs to be some low level and poor uniques to balance it out. This could be that balance.

Also, this ring does serve a late game niche. If a player was able to get all the resistances they needed from other slots, that could free up a ring slot to give their minions more life and a larger area affect for their abilities.

Look at the people arguing right now at whether the item is good or bad. That gives me a clear indication that the game is closed to being where GGG wants it to be. A good designed item isn't always known to be really good or really bad at first glance, but whether or not it forces players to THINK about the game more and the item more then just a first thought.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
How are we meant to wear these as a summoner with all the other uniques we need..Where do we get our resists from? That's why I loved Mokou's Embrace for a fire build.

looks like a niche build enabler to me but still not sure, Maybe the ''boss killer'' of the party.. Minion instability and Necromantic Aegis with this shield
+ 2k life mont sceptre http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mon'tregul's_Grasp +2 minion helm with lvl 4 empower - fire pen and minion life/conc should end up with around 16-18k+ zombie life = around 5610 fire damage per zombie. you can also craft +1 extra zombie on your chest for more dps.
I just hope people dont see its potential and start sellng it 1 chaos.

Ps.There is a reason it is called loop
Bye bye desync!
I would not waste a gear slot with that ring on any build.
"
elwindakos wrote:

Every time a vendor unique is released there's some guy who says something like this. Don't worry you'll be able to get it for a chaos.

If I was the supporter, I'd be pretty disappointed in this ring.
another trash item move along
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja
After looking at it again....

It's definitely caster leveling unique, to use with chaos golem.

Not sure about hardcore, but on softcore i really don't have a ring that i can slap in and forget about that slot till merciless.

It's gonna be next Goldrim.

12 hps and 30% mana regen rate look nice too.
Last edited by WiseGuard on May 6, 2015, 5:47:45 PM
"
Zaanus wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:

Every time a vendor unique is released there's some guy who says something like this. Don't worry you'll be able to get it for a chaos.

If I was the supporter, I'd be pretty disappointed in this ring.

I am glad,another cheap ring then.

I think supporter got what he wanted.
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info