New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

I think the 15% max life to minions and +10% area skills is so slighttly bonuses to that 350 damage on minion life. With such bonuses this ring shouldn't have ANY drawback - and still in some situations a good rare ring could be better :/
I don't think that this ring is for summoners. This ring is for fun self-damaging builds. Summon Skeletons + Spell Echo = 4 Skeletons per key press. Swap weapons (X key), they die and damage you by 350*4=1600. Or 2400 with 2 rings. Multiple CwDT + life leech = fun+lags.

I hope that weapons swap procs damage. Nice application for swap, not just a leveling gem pool.
"
"
brutalrazial wrote:
"
This community is really embarrassing.

How about contributing something worthwhile instead of being negative. Looks like you have contributed at lot of money to a game you obviously enjoy. Be a part of the 90% not the ten%.

Razza

You're right. Responding to all of the negativity in this thread with an equally negative comment was pretty unproductive on my part.

Glad i could help
have nice day :)

Razza

Edit: There is a difference between discussing the negative points of an item and attacking the community with comments like that. just saying
Last edited by brutalrazial on May 6, 2015, 1:24:42 PM
"
Pumea wrote:
I don't think that this ring is for summoners. This ring is for fun self-damaging builds. Summon Skeletons + Spell Echo = 4 Skeletons per key press. Swap weapons (X key), they die and damage you by 350*4=1600. Or 2400 with 2 rings. Multiple CwDT + life leech = fun+lags.

I hope that weapons swap procs damage. Nice application for swap, not just a leveling gem pool.

cwdt can only cast spells. life leech is not a spell.
Seems perfect for Minion Instability + Summon Skeletons + Arctic Armour + Maligaro's Lens + Necromantic Aegis + Minion Damage's new more multiplier.

Summon Skeletons - Spell Echo - Minion Life - Minion Damage - Fire Penetration - Concentrated Effect

Faster Casting - Flammability - Elemental Weakness - Increased Duration

Reduced Mana - Haste - Generosity

Reduced Mana - Vitality - Clarity

Arctic Armour

Punishment (against some bosses)
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Pumea wrote:

cwdt can only cast spells. life leech is not a spell.

You link Life Leech to a spell such as Molten Shell, etc to proc the leech (If that still works).
This ring doesn't really do what is needed for summoners. Summoners need protection = a significant boost to block (and spell block), Energy shield and faster energy shield recharge, life, armour, etc.

Summoners don't really need a bit more mana and life regen. And increased life for minions ? Is it a joke ? If it is, it's a bad one !!! I guess it's a way to postpone the long overdue fix for low level, downscaling, hard to get, log-off disappearing spectres.

My constructive feedback is: when are you finally make spectres work like animate guardian ? It can't be that hard to code...

When are you finally improve the AI of skeletons so they follow our character or at least be more aggressive and fast like SRS? They are currently the worst minion in the game.

It is no surprise that I see less and less spectres + zombies (+ skelies) summoners and more SRS summoners.

you will not fix summoners issues by introducing a ****** designed useless mid-tier unique that will certainly end up in more NPC stashes than in players' stashes
not sure at what stage id use that ring, early game that drawback is way to big and late game those benefits are pretty menial. sure the aoe is nice but its not much when you are giving up a ring slot for it
I’m thinking a high level self cast molten shell on a character with high armor to mitigate the damage from minions dying. Then you could use a high level spell totem linked to faster casting and level 1 summon skeletons to create lots of quick dying minions.

You only need about 8 minions to die to detonate a level 20 molten shell if you have high armor. Considering a level 20 molten shell detonation hits as hard as a 10 stack level 20 flameblast, I see this being pretty good in a prolif build.
Yay! More trash Uniques that nobody is gonna bother...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info