New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

another trash unique
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
brutalrazial wrote:

Btw I'm in beta and the buff to zombies is ace. Hope it doesn't get nerved before release. Also what you think of lanterners as spectres? I tried out lmp with ce and minion damage. zheir range is insane lol

Razza

I tried those and came to conclusion, that nothing like good old evangelist. Care bearing lanterbearers irritated me, and DPS wise, those are IMO not much better than evangelists, who are not only good DPS wise, but drop in also greatly increased defenses.

What I see as good addition, is chaos golem. Worth to loose one socket in my 6L spectres setup.

I'm using too and the extra minion is nice and he is defo a tank but the 3% physical damage reduction?? For every 1000 damage this will negate 30 lol. Would be nice if we could have 3 of them. Maybe if you had to have a golem gem for each golem you wanted? Ie 3 chaos golem gems equals 3 golem. I don't know it just seems a afterthought

Razza
Last edited by Kamirun on May 6, 2015, 11:08:50 AM
horrible...

too dangerous at high lvl because of powerful spike aoe dmg situations
too dangerous at low lvl, 350 phys dmg per minion death, lol...

the 15% life 10% radius ADDITIVES are hardly worth the loss of stats, let alone the self dmg on minion death.

sigh.
useless for any build

[/quote]

No you are remembering right,suddenly after my post,people started using it.The "first version" of ball lighting was 15% less powerfll version of what you have now,which most replaced arc.

Are you gonna doubt that also?Ball lighting was supposed to be "bad",because of the false dps tooltip and ability to not shotgun,however you could have permanent knockback and insane crit dmg.

Yeap this ring is broken,youll see[/quote]
How is this ring broken on an end game build? I don't get it. Please enlighten me.
To the people talking about either triggering DAMAGE spells OR skeletons (MI) with cwdt using this ring. You are all failing to realize that in order to get any sort of decent damage with this, you will have to use level 20 CWDT. Level 20 CWDT requires that you take 3,240 before activating.

So for skeleton MI, if using 1 ring, you would need 9 skeletons to die before auto casting 2 more. If using two rings, you will need 5 to die. That's besides the other problem, which is that you need to take over 3,000 damage just to cast 2 skeletons. It's not going to work like you guys think it will.
I think people are looking at this ring and thinking about what the game looks like right now. Well, the tree and the game itself is going to change dramatically. I know there are some Minion Jewels which may compliment this ring or some other changes you are not aware of yet. I think all of the people who just say "Trash Ring" and that's it, are very shortsighted.
"
Lacceh wrote:
horrible...

too dangerous at high lvl because of powerful spike aoe dmg situations
too dangerous at low lvl, 350 phys dmg per minion death, lol...

the 15% life 10% radius ADDITIVES are hardly worth the loss of stats, let alone the self dmg on minion death.

sigh.

Its horrible if your going to try run this ring with out any physical mitigation. By which I mean its horrible if you feel that its too much effort to even consider working around the downside of the item.

I mean Koams heart is a horrible item if your not willing to build around the fact that you have no chest sockets.

Shavs Wrappings is a terrible item if your not willing to build around the increased susceptibility to freeze and stun.

Items in PoE are generally not auto-win items you need to make some considerations before using them.
GGG Don't send me a emails with offers of your supporter packs and beta keys i won't buy that.
Last edited by saniol19993 on May 6, 2015, 11:41:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info