New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

"
brutalrazial wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
brutalrazial wrote:

Correct but I does negate some of the aoe decrease from conc effect which in turn let's me have powerful evang whilst not negating too much of their defensive proximity shield. and whoever said 15% life increase isn't much, on my current standard build this is about 1000 hp. With zombie life being buffed in cb I would imagine this is even more. Probably equivalent to an extra level at least. I run lvl 26 zombies and I expect their hp to be around 15k if it isn't nerved before release
Razza

Right, but mine have 10K on 24 lvl and die virtually only to Mageara, because I don't run PoF/NA and would probably die to Atziri, but I boycott this content so it's no prob for me.

So no difference if they would have 1K more, and ATM in Beta zombies are even more sturdy. mine have like 6K on 16 lvl gem.

I can run atziri solo with my build. Feel free to check out via characters tab. Few gems are missing but not to hard to work out. I have a feeling that if it stays as it is in beta I should be able to uber. But I'm sure things will get balanced out so probably not. Not a build defining unique by any means but I can see it helping my build defensively.

It's 15% "increased" life, you know, not 15% "more" life. If you run montregul's to get 6.5k life zombies in a +2 minions catarina's helm with level 4 empower, you're wasting a lot of potential on your zombies.
Last edited by codetaku on May 6, 2015, 9:21:53 AM
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
brutalrazial wrote:
I can run atziri solo with my build. Feel free to check out via characters tab. Few gems are missing but not to hard to work out. I have a feeling that if it stays as it is in beta I should be able to uber. But I'm sure things will get balanced out so probably not. Not a build defining unique by any means but I can see it helping my build defensively.

Mine is here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1188552 I now use minion damage instead of CE.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure ce is a better option than minion damage because of the way Base minion damage scales. But I could be wrong.. any way we should hook up and run a few maps together :)

Razza
Chaos Innoculation.
cast when stun
SRS

must use stun recovery from tree/gear.
"
brutalrazial wrote:

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure ce is a better option than minion damage because of the way Base minion damage scales. But I could be wrong..
Razza

Evangelists tends to miss fast moving monsters when used with CE, so even if CE is theoretically better DPS wise, you tend to loose this potential. And more important, CE affects also their bubble, which quite huge defenses loss.

Anyway, running evangelists build and farming highest level maps, I don't see a use for this ring, as upsides are not worth working around downsides. Having leveled SRS/zombies/evangelists summoner in Beta (I leveled up using only summoners skills), I don't see a use for this ring during leveling.

What is sad in fact, is that in general, summoner uniques are in poor state.

We have usable and unfortunately virtually mandatory boots, nice wand and sceptre, but both with huge downsides, disputable as expensive to build around chest, slightly gimmic staff and rest is just niche crap.

And as a answer, we get another niche crap with unbalanced upside and downside.

I don't know if you tried beta, but even if this "less aggroe for minions" is not so bad, we will be hit more often and harder than now. So no point hitting ourselves in addition... My beta summoner on 66 lvl has 3,5K HP and 1K ES.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on May 6, 2015, 9:45:55 AM
Is this ring newsworthy? Are all supporters' uniques announced like that?

Correct but I does negate some of the aoe decrease from conc effect which in turn let's me have powerful evang whilst not negating too much of their defensive proximity shield. and whoever said 15% life increase isn't much, on my current standard build this is about 1000 hp. With zombie life being buffed in cb I would imagine this is even more. Probably equivalent to an extra level at least. I run lvl 26 zombies and I expect their hp to be around 15k if it isn't nerved before release
Razza[/quote]

Right, but mine have 10K on 24 lvl and die virtually only to Mageara, because I don't run PoF/NA and would probably die to Atziri, but I boycott this content so it's no prob for me.

So no difference if they would have 1K more, and ATM in Beta zombies are even more sturdy. mine have like 6K on 16 lvl gem.
[/quote]

I can run atziri solo with my build. Feel free to check out via characters tab. Few gems are missing but not to hard to work out. I have a feeling that if it stays as it is in beta I should be able to uber. But I'm sure things will get balanced out so probably not. Not a build defining unique by any means but I can see it helping my build defensively. [/quote]

It's 15% "increased" life, you know, not 15% "more" life. If you run montregul's to get 6.5k life zombies in a +2 minions catarina's helm with level 4 empower, you're wasting a lot of potential on your zombies.[/quote]

Monntys is useless now. Was good when we could snapshot. Anything that makes my zombies more tank whilst retaining dps is good in my books. I don't use +2 helm either. I use +1 wonder traps with lvl 21 zombies and lvl 4 empower. Since they are only 4 sock I think they are optimized already. I run 6 link srs. 4 link zombies and 4 link spectres. Zombies hp is around 12k and dps is 17k each. Not bad for 4 link:)

Razza
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
brutalrazial wrote:

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure ce is a better option than minion damage because of the way Base minion damage scales. But I could be wrong..
Razza

Evangelists tends to miss fast moving monsters when used with CE, so even if CE is theoretically better DPS wise, you tend to loose this potential. And more important, CE affects also their bubble, which quite huge defenses loss.

Anyway, running evangelists build and farming highest level maps, I don't see a use for this ring, as upsides are not worth working around downsides. Having leveled SRS/zombies/evangelists summoner in Beta (I leveled up using only summoners skills), I don't see a use for this ring during leveling.

What is sad in fact, is that in general, summoner uniques are in poor state.

We have usable and unfortunately virtually mandatory boots, nice wand and sceptre, but both with huge downsides, disputable as expensive to build around chest, slightly gimmic staff and rest is just niche crap.

And as a answer, we get another niche crap with unbalanced upside and downside.

I don't know if you tried beta, but even if this "less aggroe for minions" is not so bad, we will be hit more often and harder than now. So no point hitting ourselves in addition... My beta summoner on 66 lvl has 3,5K HP and 1K ES.

My point exactly. We may be able to use this ring to negate some of aoe lost when using ce. I am gonna test when I get home. granted it's not much but like I say my build can afford to lose a ring.

Btw I'm in beta and the buff to zombies is ace. Hope it doesn't get nerved before release. Also what you think of lanterners as spectres? I tried out lmp with ce and minion damage. Their range is insane lol

Razza
Seems legit
"
brutalrazial wrote:

Btw I'm in beta and the buff to zombies is ace. Hope it doesn't get nerved before release. Also what you think of lanterners as spectres? I tried out lmp with ce and minion damage. zheir range is insane lol

Razza

I tried those and came to conclusion, that nothing like good old evangelist. Care bearing lanterbearers irritated me, and DPS wise, those are IMO not much better than evangelists, who are not only good DPS wise, but drop in also greatly increased defenses.

What I see as good addition, is chaos golem. Worth to loose one socket in my 6L spectres setup.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
posterier wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
Challenge accepted,i love how you call this a thrash ring when its op as fk.

Narrow minds,just dont want to see you using the build this thing is intented,ill call out on this post to dictate your flawed narrow minds.

Gg to maker,dont know how you managed passing that into game xD

You're just bad at the game bud

elwindakos called first version of Ball Lighting OP as f...k, gamebreaking, and demanded it's to be nerfed, if I recall correctly.

Regarding this ring, hmmm, probably Lagruell wanted to memorize his moments in Wraeclast leaving here some item, which makes players swear when they get it again and GGG helped him to exceed in his doings.

I for one always lament, when I got another Sibyl's Lament... don't think that in case of new ring will be any different.

No you are remembering right,suddenly after my post,people started using it.The "first version" of ball lighting was 15% less powerfll version of what you have now,which most replaced arc.

Are you gonna doubt that also?Ball lighting was supposed to be "bad",because of the false dps tooltip and ability to not shotgun,however you could have permanent knockback and insane crit dmg.

Yeap this ring is broken,youll see
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info