[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Hello again. So here are my suggestions again:

At first, remove vaal orb block and add vaal orb to chaos & regal and other currencies. the vaal orb in standard league is worth around as much as chaos or more and in new leagues i believe it will be similar since it allows to get 6L more easily.

Now about the uniques:
I have created a program that collects all unique names from wiki and checks their price on poe.trade, it took around 20 minutes to check all the items. You were right about the fact that some item bases have multiple uniques which some of those are trash while others are valuable. To make it a bit more safer i have only collected base items which either have one unique or all the possible uniques are valuable. The results are really interesting since your filter contains 8 such items and i have found 45.
The question is, how can we make sure the value will not change? We can't, but anytime the list becomes outdated i can run the program again and if required i could even do it for special leagues (currently the prices were checked in standard league). The list does not include divination cards yet and if you want me to explain how exactly does the program determine the price of items i would rather explain it in PM.

Anyway, if you want your itemfilter to catch 1exalted+ uniques just add theese:

Itemfilter format

"Citrine Amulet" "Jet Amulet" "Golden Obi" "Golden Hoop" "Diamond Ring" "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" "Golden Plate" "Glorious Plate" "Occultist's Vestment" "Sacrificial Garb" "Ancient Greaves" "Sorcerer Boots" "Serpentscale Boots" "Trapper Boots" "Golden Caligae" "Goliath Gauntlets" "Ironscale Gauntlets" "Legion Gloves" "Crusader Gloves" "Clasped Mitts" "Golden Bracers" "Regicide Mask" "Vaal Mask" "Golden Wreath" "Champion Kite Shield" "Golden Flame" "Enameled Buckler" "Siege Axe" "Vaal Axe" "Jasper Chopper" "Despot Axe" "Spine Bow" "Slaughter Knife" "Fishing Rod" "Karui Sceptre" "Shadow Sceptre" "Steelhead" "Etched Greatsword" "Judgement Staff" "Vile Staff" "Prophecy Wand" "Sanctified Life Flask" "Sanctified Mana Flask" "Sapphire Flask" "Mountain Ledge Map"

Wordlist

Citrine Amulet
Jet Amulet
Golden Obi
Golden Hoop
Diamond Ring
Penetrating Arrow Quiver
Golden Plate
Glorious Plate
Occultist's Vestment
Sacrificial Garb
Ancient Greaves
Sorcerer Boots
Serpentscale Boots
Trapper Boots
Golden Caligae
Goliath Gauntlets
Ironscale Gauntlets
Legion Gloves
Crusader Gloves
Clasped Mitts
Golden Bracers
Regicide Mask
Vaal Mask
Golden Wreath
Champion Kite Shield
Golden Flame
Enameled Buckler
Siege Axe
Vaal Axe
Jasper Chopper
Despot Axe
Spine Bow
Slaughter Knife
Fishing Rod
Karui Sceptre
Shadow Sceptre
Steelhead
Etched Greatsword
Judgement Staff
Vile Staff
Prophecy Wand
Sanctified Life Flask
Sanctified Mana Flask
Sapphire Flask
Mountain Ledge Map

If you feel there are some that shouldn't be here it is possible that the program has some flaws that needs to be fixed.

finaly, here is a little suggestion mentioned before:
Start of the file

# ##############################################################################
# ############### Path of Exile Item Filter - Script by Muldini ################
# ##############################################################################
# ########### http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059 #############
# ############################## Version 2.0.4 #################################

I am looking forward to your feedback!
Hey,

I've already answered the currency and filter version part. In short: Use Filtration to change the currency appearance. Add the version number yourself if you remove it from the filename.

Now the mismatch in number comes from the fact that you're looking for 1ex+ items in standard, while the list I supply by default was based on 10ex+ items in all leagues at the time of writing those filter blocks.

1ex+ means way too much fluctuation in order to keep the list up to date. And some of those uniques might not be worth 1ex+ in other leagues.

Can you check for basetypes of uniques that are atleast, let's say 5ex+, in all leagues? That's something I'd feel comfortable with implementing as a default.

Nevertheless, I think if you can regularly update the list it might be worth to do that in a dedicated thread, to which I'd happily link with instructions on how to add another block containing the 1ex+ basetypes for anyone that is interested in adding them as well.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Released a new version:

2.1 (Full Version & Diff)
  • Added new Divination Cards to their approriate blocks. This is optional, new Divination Cards will always be shown.
  • Reworked the "very valuable" unique section based on the list of valuable uniques and divination cards made by kyborek. I expect further changes in future versions as his project grows.
  • Removed the generic "Hide" statement at the end of the filter as it isn't needed anymore. This ensures that new items will always be shown.
  • Added toggles for "Link Exceptions" and "Obsolete Gear". These are considered advanced (indicated by the ~ sign in the title) and you will need to enable "Advanced Mode" in Filtration should you wish to use them.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
One of the best Item Filters out there, for someone who's looking for something powerful but distinctive. Just like it's mentioned, it's close to the original adding the detail where it's necessary and it's not a flashy eye-pain one like most of them out there. Great work!
CI >> Life
Last edited by sonafab on Oct 17, 2015, 11:25:53 AM
Hello 2 little questions :

1° how does work the "order" in a filter ?
meaning : i see "hide item classes: flasks" at the end of the flask section. Does that mean "hide every flask that was not mention in the previous sections" ?

subquestion would be :

if i write "show quality > 10 flasks"
and after that i write "hide flask". Does that mean "hide all flasks BUT still show me quality ones" ?

2° pardon me if question has already been asked, but how do you hide ALL flasks but NOT quality+ and NOT uniques ? or maybe it is already done.
there is no : show rarity = unique flask section and i m not sure it would work. I had a hard time hiding the flasks in an other filter, only problem i had playing with filters :)

thanks
Hey wedges,

both of your assumptions are correct.

Order simply means that items are checked from "top to bottom". Stuff that appears first in the filter is checked against first as well.
If any of the checks match (=are true), then the item is either shown or hidden based on what the block is set to do. The rest of the filter is skipped in that case.

Unique flasks are shown because of the "global" unique section (search for "### Uniques") that has a "CatchAll" block that will show any unique item.
Thank you for your explanation sir ! (and for the good work hehe).
I have to say, being only back in the game for two weeks, that this is pretty nice customization.
While working on 2.1.1 (small improvements for 5L and chromatic orb recipe highlighting as well as new divination cards) I was wondering if there are other areas/features that could be improved.

So, sort of a request for comment/feedback: Is there anything you noticed as either missing or in place, but not needed (or anything in between)?

Changelog

2.1.1 (Diff Not released / Link not working yet)
  • Added new Divination Cards to their approriate blocks. This is optional, new Divination Cards will always be shown.
  • Adjusted the requirements for items that have five linked sockets (5Ls) to be highlighted. Body Armours are always highlighted. Bows and Staves need an itemlevel of 64 and 55 or higher respectively. Anything not matching the requirements is still highlighted, but without an increased font size and alert sound.
  • Slightly reduced the border opacity for Chromatic Orb recipe items.

Can you please remove Lightning Coil from the list of items that spawn with a sound effect? It has the sound effect of an Exalted/Divine/6Link dropping, and that item is worth like 1c. The disappointment I had when seeing a lightning coil dropped was immense....
Last edited by Blizzard on Oct 23, 2015, 10:08:22 AM
"
Blizzard wrote:
Can you please remove Lightning Coil from the list of items that spawn with a sound effect? It has the sound effect of an Exalted/Divine/6Link dropping, and that item is worth like 1c. The disappointment I had when seeing a lightning coil dropped was immense....

LC is probably the most wanted item early in a fresh league and therefore very valuable!
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info