[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Hey,

Something happened to this filter? Or how i can i make all Quality flasks have a bigger font.
Also is this some how filtering out all the resistance flasks ? or am i just so unlucky i haven't found any while leveling to act 4 merci
Last edited by Moksu on Oct 7, 2015, 3:01:30 PM
Is there a reason it shows T1 bases at item level 68? The code looks like it only shows ilvl 77+
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Moksu wrote:
Hey,

Something happened to this filter? Or how i can i make all Quality flasks have a bigger font.
Also is this some how filtering out all the resistance flasks ? or am i just so unlucky i haven't found any while leveling to act 4 merci

1.)
Search for "### Flasks" in the file. That will get you to the flask section. In there you'll find a block that deals with quality flasks (10%+ by default). You can add a SetFontSize line to the block in order to increase the size.

2.)
Bad luck I'm afraid :)

"
Nephalim wrote:
Is there a reason it shows T1 bases at item level 68? The code looks like it only shows ilvl 77+

At ilvl77+ they receive a red border, however they are still highlighted with a yellow (rare) border before that to indicate it's a good (=best) base for the zone you are in. In addition some other bases that aren't T1 are highlighted as well in case they are best in slot base (Imbued Wand for phys wander etc.).
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059

"

At ilvl77+ they receive a red border, however they are still highlighted with a yellow (rare) border before that to indicate it's a good (=best) base for the zone you are in. In addition some other bases that aren't T1 are highlighted as well in case they are best in slot base (Imbued Wand for phys wander etc.).

I see, is there a way to mass/macro hide everything that is not tier one and not over ilvl 77+ and under rare quality so I don't see them while leveling other than going through the text file and deleting those sections?

Actually, I am unable to find the section where these are being shown. I mean really low ilvl bases like the ones you'd find in normal.

Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 10, 2015, 12:42:43 AM
in the 2.0.4 version, siege axes are in the "chance block" like this :
#Disabled Block Start
#Misc - Chance - Siege Axe
#Show
# BaseType "Siege Axe"
# Rarity Normal
# SetFontSize 28
# SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 200 #Dimmed Background
# SetBorderColor 175 96 37 150 #Chance
# SetTextColor 200 200 200 #Chance
#Disabled Block End
But sieges axes aren't highlighted
how can we force the highlight ?
Last edited by Chickos on Oct 10, 2015, 5:37:19 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:

"

I see, is there a way to mass/macro hide everything that is not tier one and not over ilvl 77+ and under rare quality so I don't see them while leveling other than going through the text file and deleting those sections?

Actually, I am unable to find the section where these are being shown. I mean really low ilvl bases like the ones you'd find in normal.

Uhm, I'm sure it can be done, but probably not by using a single toggle.

From the top of my head (for a start):

Show #Gear - Progression -> Hide #Gear - Progression
Show #Amulets, Rings, Belts - 68+ - Normal -> Hide #Amulets, Rings, Belts - 68+ - Normal
Show #Amulets, Rings, Belts - <68 - Normal -> Hide #Amulets, Rings, Belts - <68 - Normal
Show #Amulets, Rings, Belts - <68 - Magic -> Hide #Amulets, Rings, Belts - <68 - Magic
Show #Gear - ~Rare - Progression -> Hide #Gear - ~Rare - Progression

There are also these two:
Show #Rares - DropLevel <= 45
Show #Rares - DropLevel <= 60

If you actually don't want the good bases below 77, you could also toggle "Show #Gear - ~Rare - Endgame". Those are the good bases with a yellow border.

If you want to do this using Filtration, you'll have to enable "Advanced mode" as most of this deals with stuff that can really mess your gaming experience up if you don't know what you're doing.

Hint: Remember that there needs to be a tab between "Show" and "#Gear" etc. when replacing the lines. The forum replaces them with spaces.

Let me know how it goes and if there is stuff left that you still want to hide.

"
Chickos wrote:
in the 2.0.4 version, siege axes are in the "chance block" like this :
#Disabled Block Start
#Misc - Chance - Siege Axe
#Show
# BaseType "Siege Axe"
# Rarity Normal
# SetFontSize 28
# SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 200 #Dimmed Background
# SetBorderColor 175 96 37 150 #Chance
# SetTextColor 200 200 200 #Chance
#Disabled Block End
But sieges axes aren't highlighted
how can we force the highlight ?

I'm gonna give you the fish and teach you how to fish :)

So you found the chance section (### Chance) and the block that deals with Siege Axes. Compare that to another block in the chance section that is being shown, e.g. Glorious Plate. See the difference? Now you just need to make the Siege Axe block look like the Glorious Plate block.

If you can't (or don't want to) figure it out on your own, read the spoiler.
Spoiler

Simply remove the "#" signs in front of the lines beginning at "#Show" to "# SetTextColor 200 200 200 #Chance".
Reload and you're good to go.
You can also do it using Filtration, as explained here. For a Filtration link, please read the first post of this thread.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Oct 10, 2015, 6:09:20 AM
thank you for your time Muldini. I m a fucking noob :(
I may have stated my question poorly and in fact asked to somewhat related but different questions. I'm fine with the progression gear.

I meant to say: How do I hide all normal and magical items that are not greater than ilvl 77 (unless their 5 linked and/or 6 socket) regardless of the zone's level? Right now It's showing vaal regalia of all ilvls.

For example I found sections that mention normal/magic vaal regalia and it seems like it should only show ilvl 77 or higher but it shows them at any ilvl.

"
Show #Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - Armour - INT - Magic - 77+ - 3/4 Linked Sockets
ItemLevel >= 77
BaseType "Vaal Regalia" "Sorcerer Boots" "Sorcerer Gloves" "Hubris Circlet"
Rarity Magic
LinkedSockets >= 4
SetTextColor 140 190 255 #Magic Item Highlight
SetFontSize 28

Does this mean show tier 1 ES bases if their rarity is magic, their item level is 77 or higher and if they have also 4 or more linked sockets? Meaning if the base is ilvl 76 or less, it will be not displayed and if the base is ilvl 77 or higher but there less than 4 sockets it will not be displayed as well?

Does Itemlevel => 77 not actually mean "item level is 77 or higher" as a conditional in fact I've been reading it completely backwards?

Can I do something like:
Hide #all weapons
Itemlevel <77
Rarity Magic Normal
Sockets < 5
Class [All weapons classes...]

---Hide all weapons that are normal or magical that are under ilvl 77 and has 5 or less sockets

Hide #all armors
Itemlevel <77
Rarity Magic Normal
Sockets < 5
Class [All armors classes...]

---Hide all armors that are normal or magical that are under ilvl 77 and has 5 or less sockets (would this conflict with chromatics? What happens when there are conflicting conditions?)
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 11, 2015, 3:48:46 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
I may have stated my question poorly and in fact asked to somewhat related but different questions. I'm fine with the progression gear.

I meant to say: How do I hide all normal and magical items that are not greater than ilvl 77 (unless their 5 linked and/or 6 socket) regardless of the zone's level? Right now It's showing vaal regalia of all ilvls.

That's exactly the meaning of "Progression". It means stuff that is below itemlevel 77. Although non T1/Craft bases get hidden earlier as better ones are available.

So replace "Show #Gear - Progression" with "Hide #Gear - Progression". It will occur multiple times, so use Notepad++ or another editor that supports "Replace All". Or use Filtration. Be aware that the examples you posted at the end of your post actually mean something different (Sockets < 5 vs Sockets < 6 as stated in your requirement).

"
Nephalim wrote:

For example I found sections that mention normal/magic vaal regalia and it seems like it should only show ilvl 77 or higher but it shows them at any ilvl.

"
Show #Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - Armour - INT - Magic - 77+ - 3/4 Linked Sockets
ItemLevel >= 77
Rarity Magic
LinkedSockets >= 4
SetFontSize 28

Does this mean show tier 1 ES bases if their rarity is magic, their item level is 77 or higher and if they have also 4 or more linked sockets? Meaning if the base is ilvl 76 or less, it will be not displayed and if the base is ilvl 77 or higher but there less than 4 sockets it will not be displayed as well?

That's correct. However there are multiple blocks that deal with the same basetypes. You picked one (the one that deals with link requirements for ilvl77+ items).

Here's the whole thing:

Spoiler

Hide #Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - Armour - INT - Magic - 77+ - No Sockets
ItemLevel >= 77
Rarity Magic
Sockets < 4
SetFontSize 28

ItemLevel >= 77
Rarity Magic
LinkedSockets >= 4
SetFontSize 28

Hide #Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - Armour - INT - Magic - 77+ - 3/4 Sockets
ItemLevel >= 77
Rarity Magic
Sockets >= 4
SetFontSize 28

By using Hide/Show/Hide we require magic ilvl77+ items of these particular bases to be atleast 4 linked. If you switched the last Hide to Show, 4 sockets would be enough as well. If you set the first Hide to Show, no socket requirement would exist. Order matters.

These blocks belong to the "### Normal & Magic Gear - Endgame" section. Now let's look at the "### Normal & Magic Gear - Progression" section for ES armour:

Spoiler

Show #Gear - Progression - Armour - INT - Lowlevel - Body Armours
Class "Body Armours"
Rarity <= Magic
BaseType "Simple Robe" "Silken Vest"
ItemLevel <= 30
SetFontSize 28

Hide #Gear - Progression - Armour - INT - No sockets - Body Armours
Class "Body Armours"
ItemLevel < 77
Rarity <= Magic
Sockets < 4
BaseType "Scholar's Robe" "Silken Garb" "Mage's Vestment" "Silk Robe" "Cabalist Regalia" "Sage's Robe" "Silken Wrap" "Conjurer's Vestment" "Spidersilk Robe" "Destroyer Regalia" "Savant's Robe" "Necromancer Silks" "Occultist's Vestment" "Widowsilk Robe" "Vaal Regalia"
SetFontSize 28

Show #Gear - Progression - Armour - INT - 3/4 Linked Sockets - Body Armours
Class "Body Armours"
ItemLevel < 77
Rarity <= Magic
LinkedSockets >= 4
BaseType "Scholar's Robe" "Silken Garb" "Mage's Vestment" "Silk Robe" "Cabalist Regalia" "Sage's Robe" "Silken Wrap" "Conjurer's Vestment" "Spidersilk Robe" "Destroyer Regalia" "Savant's Robe" "Necromancer Silks" "Occultist's Vestment" "Widowsilk Robe" "Vaal Regalia"
SetFontSize 28

Show #Gear - Progression - Armour - INT - 3/4 Sockets - Body Armours
Class "Body Armours"
ItemLevel < 77
Rarity <= Magic
Sockets >= 4
SetFontSize 28

We see that in this case 4 unlinked sockets are enough for the items to be shown, the reasoning behind it being that you might be more in need of a new armour while leveling than in late game.

The different blocks and their toggles allow to fine tune this should the default not match your expectations. This is what it looks like in Filtration.

By toggling the different options you switch between "Hide" and "Show". My suggestion earlier to replace "Show #Gear - Progression" to "Hide #Gear - Progression" would be equivalent to toggle the field that says "Progression" in the picture.

The more of the title (e.g. "Show #Gear - Progression - Armour - INT - 3/4 Sockets - Body Armours") that you use, the more specific your result will be.

"
Nephalim wrote:

Does Itemlevel => 77 not actually mean "item level is 77 or higher" as a conditional in fact I've been reading it completely backwards?

That's exactly what it means. But if an item doesn't match that block/condition, other blocks/conditions that appear later will still be evaluated. As is the case in this example.

"
Nephalim wrote:

Can I do something like:
Hide #all weapons
Itemlevel <77
Rarity Magic Normal
Sockets < 5
Class [All weapons classes...]

---Hide all weapons that are normal or magical that are under ilvl 77 and has 5 or less sockets

Hide #all armors
Itemlevel <77
Rarity Magic Normal
Sockets < 5
Class [All armors classes...]

---Hide all armors that are normal or magical that are under ilvl 77 and has 5 or less sockets (would this conflict with chromatics? What happens when there are conflicting conditions?)

Yes, you would place that in the "### Hide Obsolete Gear" section. If you actually mean 5 sockets, then there is no toggle in the filter and you would need those entries. However if you are fine with "less than 6", you could simply toggle the "Show #Gear - Progression" toggle for the same result.

Let me know how it goes. I'm also ingame now (@BurnReynolds) if that's easier.
Last edited by Muldini on Oct 11, 2015, 10:05:55 AM
i do load the filter but it doesnt rly shows ingame... still all items shown or none if i press z

always highlight ist active but still all item shown
what did i do wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info