[Loot Filter Addon] List of valuable uniques and divination cards

What is the purpose
I believe that itemfilters can make item farming much easier even for unique items. Itemfilter abilities are however quite limited as they can not recognize unique items with multiple variants. Question is, what unique item bases are definitely worth picking up and selling to players. This addon tries to answer such question. Pro of this list is, that it is automatically generated. If the economy changes too much and data becomes outdated, it can be simply refreshed (Which is easier and faster than manually price checking 400 uniques in 4 leagues).

What items are listed
The listed items have value of all their unique variants at least 1ex/5ex according to poe.trade.
If base item has multiple uniques and one of them has value below 1exalted orb the baseitem will not be listed. There is also a section for divination cards, theese have an exception to the rule as each divination card has its own baseitem (and is not unique). Jewels are not checked as they have very few baseitems and lots of unique items.

How to use it as Player
As player it is recommended for you to choose your league and have separated lists for each league. If you like to switch leagues a lot and wish to have kind of universal list you can use "Common" league list. After you selected league you should find a section for divination cards and unique items in your item filter (or make one if you use your own list). Then choose if you either want to see items of value 1exa+ or if you don't want to be influenced by the dynamic game economy so much you can use 5exa+ list. Open the itemfilter syntax spoiler there and copy its contents to your item filter. The contents belong after the BaseType keyword. Also for unique items the block should contain 'Rarity = Unique' statement. For divination cards you could use 'Class "Divination Card"' statement.

How to use it as Programmer/Advanced user/Itemfilter creator
What i bring you is the data collected. How you use it is up to you. Wordlist sections are useful for further data management (You could for example make your own common league out of event leagues) or for you to read and check what items are listed (itemfilter syntax is hard to read). You can automatically download data from designated dropbox folder: Dropbox link
To download a file click it on dropbox and change the url to end with "dl=1". That url will stay the same even if the file gets updated. You can also view the forms that are used for price check (The files ending with .html.txt). The only things getting filled in is the unique item name and last seen field which is set to -7days at runtime. Common league is a fake league that contains data combined from Standard & Hardcore. That means items listed >=5exa in common have such value both in standard and hardcore leagues.

Suggestions
Please tell me how do you use the data, which leagues are useful for you and which ones are not. If you believe anything important is missing and you can't get it yourself just tell me. If you are confused about how something works i will try to explain better. At last, if you feel like i abandoned PoE or this thread just send me email to admin@hanzlsoft.eu. The program that collects the data is written in Java (uusing Netbeans IDE) and uses Selenium framework which allows to simulate web browser behavior (i have used Google Chrome because with proper extensions it was the fastest way to get data from poe.trade). If you have the knowledge, skills and will to make it work on your pc too i am willing to share my program and source code with you.

Post Scriptum
XYZ i am really sorry for spamming poe.trade so much. I am trying to not do it too often. I wish the page had some easier interface to access the trade data and price checks. I wish the items were sorted by price by default. I wish i could get mean price of items queried by certain search. I just made the best out of the given tools.

Data collected and generated between 2015-11-03 11:31:14 and 2015-11-03 13:24:41 CET.

Standard
Standard Divination cards
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
Time-Lost Relic
The Queen
Bowyer's Dream
The Celestial Justicar
The Aesthete
The Dark Mage
The Last One Standing
The Doctor
The Brittle Emperor
Last Hope
The Fiend
The Artist
ItemFilter syntax
"Time-Lost Relic" "The Queen" "Bowyer's Dream" "The Celestial Justicar" "The Aesthete" "The Dark Mage" "The Last One Standing" "The Doctor" "The Brittle Emperor" "Last Hope" "The Fiend" "The Artist"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
The Queen
The Doctor
The Fiend
ItemFilter syntax
"The Queen" "The Doctor" "The Fiend"

Standard unique items
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
Sorcerer Boots
Golden Bracers
Golden Obi
Glorious Plate
Legion Gloves
Ancient Greaves
Fishing Rod
Regicide Mask
Vaal Axe
Golden Caligae
Karui Sceptre
Penetrating Arrow Quiver
Occultist's Vestment
Slaughter Knife
Large Hybrid Flask
Sapphire Flask
Citrine Amulet
Jasper Chopper
Shadow Sceptre
Sacrificial Garb
Despot Axe
Golden Hoop
Jet Amulet
Steelhead
Trapper Boots
Prophecy Wand
Champion Kite Shield
Sanctified Life Flask
Siege Axe
Clasped Mitts
ItemFilter syntax
"Sorcerer Boots" "Golden Bracers" "Golden Obi" "Glorious Plate" "Legion Gloves" "Ancient Greaves" "Fishing Rod" "Regicide Mask" "Vaal Axe" "Golden Caligae" "Karui Sceptre" "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" "Occultist's Vestment" "Slaughter Knife" "Large Hybrid Flask" "Sapphire Flask" "Citrine Amulet" "Jasper Chopper" "Shadow Sceptre" "Sacrificial Garb" "Despot Axe" "Golden Hoop" "Jet Amulet" "Steelhead" "Trapper Boots" "Prophecy Wand" "Champion Kite Shield" "Sanctified Life Flask" "Siege Axe" "Clasped Mitts"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
Sorcerer Boots
Golden Bracers
Golden Obi
Legion Gloves
Fishing Rod
Vaal Axe
Golden Caligae
Occultist's Vestment
Sapphire Flask
Jasper Chopper
Golden Hoop
Jet Amulet
Prophecy Wand
ItemFilter syntax
"Sorcerer Boots" "Golden Bracers" "Golden Obi" "Legion Gloves" "Fishing Rod" "Vaal Axe" "Golden Caligae" "Occultist's Vestment" "Sapphire Flask" "Jasper Chopper" "Golden Hoop" "Jet Amulet" "Prophecy Wand"

Hardcore
Hardcore Divination cards
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
The Incantation
Jack in the Box
The Queen
The Pack Leader
The Celestial Justicar
The Poet
Pride Before the Fall
The Last One Standing
The Brittle Emperor
Last Hope
The Avenger
ItemFilter syntax
"The Incantation" "Jack in the Box" "The Queen" "The Pack Leader" "The Celestial Justicar" "The Poet" "Pride Before the Fall" "The Last One Standing" "The Brittle Emperor" "Last Hope" "The Avenger"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
The Queen
The Last One Standing
ItemFilter syntax
"The Queen" "The Last One Standing"

Hardcore unique items
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
Vaal Mask
Sorcerer Boots
Golden Bracers
Golden Plate
Goliath Gauntlets
Golden Obi
Spine Bow
Vaal Sceptre
Imperial Skean
Fishing Rod
Reinforced Greaves
Crusader Plate
Deerskin Gloves
Regicide Mask
Vaal Axe
Golden Caligae
Karui Sceptre
Triumphant Lamellar
Ranger Bow
Maelström Staff
Penetrating Arrow Quiver
Golden Wreath
Full Wyrmscale
Terror Maul
Archon Kite Shield
Occultist's Vestment
Gold Ring
Fiend Dagger
Opal Wand
Slaughter Knife
Sanctified Mana Flask
Large Hybrid Flask
Desert Brigandine
Vile Staff
Conjurer Boots
Sapphire Flask
Jasper Chopper
Amethyst Ring
Shadow Sceptre
Sacrificial Garb
Titanium Spirit Shield
Despot Axe
Agate Amulet
Golden Hoop
Jet Amulet
Vaal Gauntlets
Steelhead
Hubris Circlet
Raven Mask
Trapper Boots
Prophecy Wand
Champion Kite Shield
Broadhead Arrow Quiver
Serpentine Staff
Sanctified Life Flask
Titan Greaves
Sinner Tricorne
Siege Axe
Judgement Staff
Clasped Mitts
Conjurer Gloves
ItemFilter syntax
"Vaal Mask" "Sorcerer Boots" "Golden Bracers" "Golden Plate" "Goliath Gauntlets" "Golden Obi" "Spine Bow" "Vaal Sceptre" "Imperial Skean" "Fishing Rod" "Reinforced Greaves" "Crusader Plate" "Deerskin Gloves" "Regicide Mask" "Vaal Axe" "Golden Caligae" "Karui Sceptre" "Triumphant Lamellar" "Ranger Bow" "Maelström Staff" "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" "Golden Wreath" "Full Wyrmscale" "Terror Maul" "Archon Kite Shield" "Occultist's Vestment" "Gold Ring" "Fiend Dagger" "Opal Wand" "Slaughter Knife" "Sanctified Mana Flask" "Large Hybrid Flask" "Desert Brigandine" "Vile Staff" "Conjurer Boots" "Sapphire Flask" "Jasper Chopper" "Amethyst Ring" "Shadow Sceptre" "Sacrificial Garb" "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Despot Axe" "Agate Amulet" "Golden Hoop" "Jet Amulet" "Vaal Gauntlets" "Steelhead" "Hubris Circlet" "Raven Mask" "Trapper Boots" "Prophecy Wand" "Champion Kite Shield" "Broadhead Arrow Quiver" "Serpentine Staff" "Sanctified Life Flask" "Titan Greaves" "Sinner Tricorne" "Siege Axe" "Judgement Staff" "Clasped Mitts" "Conjurer Gloves"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
Vaal Mask
Sorcerer Boots
Golden Bracers
Golden Obi
Spine Bow
Fishing Rod
Vaal Axe
Golden Caligae
Golden Wreath
Occultist's Vestment
Sapphire Flask
Jasper Chopper
Shadow Sceptre
Sacrificial Garb
Despot Axe
Golden Hoop
Jet Amulet
Trapper Boots
Prophecy Wand
Champion Kite Shield
Siege Axe
Clasped Mitts
ItemFilter syntax
"Vaal Mask" "Sorcerer Boots" "Golden Bracers" "Golden Obi" "Spine Bow" "Fishing Rod" "Vaal Axe" "Golden Caligae" "Golden Wreath" "Occultist's Vestment" "Sapphire Flask" "Jasper Chopper" "Shadow Sceptre" "Sacrificial Garb" "Despot Axe" "Golden Hoop" "Jet Amulet" "Trapper Boots" "Prophecy Wand" "Champion Kite Shield" "Siege Axe" "Clasped Mitts"

Flashback Event (IC001)
Flashback Event (IC001) Divination cards
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
Wealth and Power
The Dragon's Heart
The Queen
Bowyer's Dream
The Celestial Justicar
The Dark Mage
Merciless Armament
The Doctor
Last Hope
The Fiend
ItemFilter syntax
"Wealth and Power" "The Dragon's Heart" "The Queen" "Bowyer's Dream" "The Celestial Justicar" "The Dark Mage" "Merciless Armament" "The Doctor" "Last Hope" "The Fiend"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
The Doctor
The Fiend
ItemFilter syntax
"The Doctor" "The Fiend"

Flashback Event (IC001) unique items
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
Vaal Mask
Sorcerer Boots
Glorious Plate
Ancient Greaves
Serpentscale Boots
Regicide Mask
Karui Sceptre
Penetrating Arrow Quiver
Occultist's Vestment
Sanctified Mana Flask
Sapphire Flask
Citrine Amulet
Shadow Sceptre
Sacrificial Garb
Titanium Spirit Shield
Despot Axe
Trapper Boots
Prophecy Wand
Champion Kite Shield
Siege Axe
ItemFilter syntax
"Vaal Mask" "Sorcerer Boots" "Glorious Plate" "Ancient Greaves" "Serpentscale Boots" "Regicide Mask" "Karui Sceptre" "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" "Occultist's Vestment" "Sanctified Mana Flask" "Sapphire Flask" "Citrine Amulet" "Shadow Sceptre" "Sacrificial Garb" "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Despot Axe" "Trapper Boots" "Prophecy Wand" "Champion Kite Shield" "Siege Axe"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
Sorcerer Boots
Regicide Mask
Occultist's Vestment
Prophecy Wand
ItemFilter syntax
"Sorcerer Boots" "Regicide Mask" "Occultist's Vestment" "Prophecy Wand"

Flashback Event HC (IC002)
Flashback Event HC (IC002) Divination cards
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
ItemFilter syntax
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
ItemFilter syntax

Flashback Event HC (IC002) unique items
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
Glorious Plate
Karui Sceptre
Penetrating Arrow Quiver
Desert Brigandine
Sapphire Flask
Titanium Spirit Shield
Raven Mask
Siege Axe
ItemFilter syntax
"Glorious Plate" "Karui Sceptre" "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" "Desert Brigandine" "Sapphire Flask" "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Raven Mask" "Siege Axe"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
Glorious Plate
Sapphire Flask
Titanium Spirit Shield
ItemFilter syntax
"Glorious Plate" "Sapphire Flask" "Titanium Spirit Shield"

Darkshrine (IC003)
Darkshrine (IC003) Divination cards
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
The Fletcher
ItemFilter syntax
"The Fletcher"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
ItemFilter syntax

Darkshrine (IC003) unique items
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
Deerskin Gloves
Penetrating Arrow Quiver
Lathi
Archon Kite Shield
Fiend Dagger
Slaughter Knife
Large Hybrid Flask
Vile Staff
Sapphire Flask
Sundering Axe
Decimation Bow
Steelscale Gauntlets
Trapper Boots
Serpentine Staff
Enameled Buckler
Judgement Staff
ItemFilter syntax
"Deerskin Gloves" "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" "Lathi" "Archon Kite Shield" "Fiend Dagger" "Slaughter Knife" "Large Hybrid Flask" "Vile Staff" "Sapphire Flask" "Sundering Axe" "Decimation Bow" "Steelscale Gauntlets" "Trapper Boots" "Serpentine Staff" "Enameled Buckler" "Judgement Staff"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
Sapphire Flask
Trapper Boots
Judgement Staff
ItemFilter syntax
"Sapphire Flask" "Trapper Boots" "Judgement Staff"

Darkshrine HC (IC004)
Darkshrine HC (IC004) Divination cards
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
The Hunger
ItemFilter syntax
"The Hunger"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
ItemFilter syntax

Darkshrine HC (IC004) unique items
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
Deerskin Gloves
Nubuck Boots
Fiend Dagger
Two-Stone Ring
ItemFilter syntax
"Deerskin Gloves" "Nubuck Boots" "Fiend Dagger" "Two-Stone Ring"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
ItemFilter syntax

common
common Divination cards
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
Bowyer's Dream
Time-Lost Relic
The Last One Standing
The Doctor
The Celestial Justicar
The Aesthete
The Brittle Emperor
The Dark Mage
Last Hope
The Fiend
The Queen
The Artist
ItemFilter syntax
"Bowyer's Dream" "Time-Lost Relic" "The Last One Standing" "The Doctor" "The Celestial Justicar" "The Aesthete" "The Brittle Emperor" "The Dark Mage" "Last Hope" "The Fiend" "The Queen" "The Artist"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
The Doctor
The Fiend
The Queen
ItemFilter syntax
"The Doctor" "The Fiend" "The Queen"

common unique items
>=1 Exalted orb
Wordlist
Sorcerer Boots
Golden Bracers
Golden Obi
Legion Gloves
Ancient Greaves
Fishing Rod
Regicide Mask
Vaal Axe
Golden Caligae
Karui Sceptre
Penetrating Arrow Quiver
Occultist's Vestment
Slaughter Knife
Large Hybrid Flask
Sapphire Flask
Jasper Chopper
Shadow Sceptre
Sacrificial Garb
Despot Axe
Golden Hoop
Jet Amulet
Steelhead
Trapper Boots
Prophecy Wand
Champion Kite Shield
Sanctified Life Flask
Siege Axe
Clasped Mitts
ItemFilter syntax
"Sorcerer Boots" "Golden Bracers" "Golden Obi" "Legion Gloves" "Ancient Greaves" "Fishing Rod" "Regicide Mask" "Vaal Axe" "Golden Caligae" "Karui Sceptre" "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" "Occultist's Vestment" "Slaughter Knife" "Large Hybrid Flask" "Sapphire Flask" "Jasper Chopper" "Shadow Sceptre" "Sacrificial Garb" "Despot Axe" "Golden Hoop" "Jet Amulet" "Steelhead" "Trapper Boots" "Prophecy Wand" "Champion Kite Shield" "Sanctified Life Flask" "Siege Axe" "Clasped Mitts"
>=5 Exalted orbs
Wordlist
Sorcerer Boots
Golden Bracers
Golden Obi
Legion Gloves
Fishing Rod
Vaal Axe
Golden Caligae
Occultist's Vestment
Sapphire Flask
Jasper Chopper
Golden Hoop
Jet Amulet
Prophecy Wand
ItemFilter syntax
"Sorcerer Boots" "Golden Bracers" "Golden Obi" "Legion Gloves" "Fishing Rod" "Vaal Axe" "Golden Caligae" "Occultist's Vestment" "Sapphire Flask" "Jasper Chopper" "Golden Hoop" "Jet Amulet" "Prophecy Wand"
Last edited by kyborek on Nov 3, 2015, 7:27:03 AM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2016, 5:00:21 PM
added standard and hardcore league items.
This is nice. It helps if people that are "experts" in a special area (e.g. unique item prices) share their knowledge for others to use.

I've got three remarks:

1) Most filters out there aren't league specific. So a combined list for all leagues would be most helpful. Meaning only items that appear in all four leagues in a specific category (e.g. uniq 1ex+) should be in the combined list.

2) Assuming unlisted uniques to be 5ex+ is failure prone I guess. Especially with Divination Cards. I would leave them out. Or - if possible - only query for basetypes that have been around for a while.

3) Would it be possible to supply the lists at a static URL? That would make it really easy to implement it in an automatic way.

Thanks for your work!
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Oct 15, 2015, 5:44:41 AM
"
Muldini wrote:

1) Most filters out there aren't league specific. So a combined list for all leagues would be most helpful. Meaning only items that appear in all four leagues in a specific category (e.g. uniq 1ex+) should be in the combined list.

Combined list is planned and not yet implemented. I figured we could start we league-specific lists until all the details are sorted out.
"
Muldini wrote:

2) Assuming unlisted uniques to be 5ex+ is failure prone I guess. Especially with Divination Cards. I would leave them out. Or - if possible - only query for basetypes that have been around for a while.

Alright, i will change that, i guess smarter wordlists like yours have catchall blocks to highlight future items properly. The only problem is that i can't really tell if the item is not yet released or nobody sells it. The data is collected from poe.trade and in hardcore leagues many items are not sold by players but that does not mean they don't have any value. I am really not sure how to distinguish such items.
"
Muldini wrote:

3) Would it be possible to supply the lists at a static URL? That would make it really easy to implement it in an automatic way.

Thanks for your work!

Would dropbox url be enough for such purpose?
Sounds great.

I'll test as soon as I get my hands on a dropbox link. Does it stay the same if you update the file, though?

Also, the more I think about it, I guess the combined list should orient itself on standard+hardcore. Otherwise all the 5ex+ uniques that can't drop anymore are likely to be excluded, which would hurt. Having a basetype listed that doesn't drop in a temp league doesn't hurt, though.

I'm also thinking about including a block for the 1ex+ items as well, although disabled by default. That way it's a quick and easy edit either in the file or through filtration to have that as well. Not sure yet.

Thanks again!
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
I am back with some new stuff.

The work seems to be almost finished. Items that are not sold are now excluded from the list. Common league is determined by standard and hardcore values as requested.

Dropbox link for the folder is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fr7fahey5vun9yz/AAB6UV7iri0YuFVnI5SSaGdha?dl=0

It contains all intermediate files as well as merged.txt file which is basically copy & paste for this forum post. If you get a dropbox link for any files you need it will stay the same as it gets updated to newest version of the file. If you need direct link to the file download just change the end of url to dl=1.

Currently the common's are listed only for divination card. As the process takes a lot of time i will rerun the program once i finish polishing some stuff and it will contain common list for unique items as well.

Let me know if i forgot anything or something is wrong.
Last edited by kyborek on Oct 16, 2015, 6:26:41 PM
Sweet, I went ahead and used the Standard 5ex+ list in the filter version that I just released as a start. The next version will automatically download the merged file and include it.

Have you thought about what to do with troll offerings? Say people listing Shavs for 1ex but never selling it? Or "broken" (corrupted) uniqs that are cheaper than the uniq should be? I guess corrupted would be easy to simply ignore.

I'm currently thinking along the lines of merging a fixed list of valuable items that are very unlikely to decrease in value with your list to get the final filter lines.

I'm also wondering if the prices (1ex+ and 5ex+) are a little high for Divination Cards. Divi cards currently aren't highlighted the same way as 5ex+ uniqs (green border + text), but slightly less dramatic. I could either go the same route as with uniqs or keep doing what I'm doing right now (which is having no strict guidelines).

Anyway, really appreciate your project.
Last edited by Muldini on Oct 17, 2015, 12:34:13 PM
Hello again.

The problem will troll offerings is downside of poe.trade in general. There is no way to tell such offering even for player. All you can do is to verify item (it will say Verified) and contact the seller ingame (which is obviously impossible for a program to do and even so it would spam people).
I think it would be bad to ignore corrupted as some items are mostly collected from divination cards in corrupted variant. I can try to remake the list with uncorrupted items and see how it goes.

Anyway for the divination cards i think that specifically your filter makes them easy to see enough. I have recently received brittle emperor and due to very obvious text color and sound it was allright. (Not sure if i added the sound myself).
Bumping this, good work so far OP. Any particular help needed?
Thank you for the offer but all i think i managed to do most of i wanted to.

If you have any thoughts or idea about how to improve the list that would be really appreciated. I am aware of my lack of trading experience in PoE so i might be missing some important points.

Anyway the list was updated and standard & hardcore checks now exclude corrupted items. If you want to know what filters were used for price checks you can also check the new .html.txt files added to the dropbox folder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info