Mjolner rip o.o nerf confirmed?

Looks like GGG agrees with me. Good change. Mjolner will still be powerful regardless, just not retardedly powerful.

And since there's no internal cd unlike CoC, it will still proc plenty fast and strong. And for the dumpster league heroes, congrats, your Mjolner will go from 38ex to 250ex overnight.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 30, 2015, 11:16:14 AM
"
choopk1993 wrote:
THE PANIC SALES ARE ALREADY HAPPENING IN GAME

The other way around lol - prices went up
I feel this is a huge huge nerf. 35% DPS combined with a spec so reliant on auras and inner force gone maybe total 40% DPS nerf. Uber will sting living 40% longer and feel harder with less ES, 1% less resists.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 30, 2015, 11:17:31 AM
Why do people think this won't be retroactive?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
It's a 1 of a kind mod, gonna be retroactive lol can't wait to see the tears
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
GGG Every major patch first agenda
-Nerf everything that is fun.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Apr 30, 2015, 11:19:53 AM
"
choopk1993 wrote:

Some things need a nerf. Some things are collateral damage. I'm quite happy this nerf will not create the latter.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:

Some things need a nerf. Some things are collateral damage. I'm quite happy this nerf will not create the latter.

I have always said it will be retarded if they further nerfing coc without touching mjolner. For noobs the CoC nerfs are as the following, 1st wave, proc chance nerfed, 2nd wave internal cooldown added, and now they are nerfing shotgun on spells).

Even at 30% it will still be powerful... and there's always chances for a legacy version so at least for some... rejoice.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
lukeiy wrote:
It's a 1 of a kind mod, gonna be retroactive lol can't wait to see the tears

You mean, like lightning coil ? Oh wait...
IGN TylordRampage
Retro or not it's up to GGG to decide. Besides nerfed acuity didn't really lose popularity anyways since it was way too good and still great after nerf (and it saves ALOT of talent points to go to VP for some builds which is invaluable, does not negate life regen and its instant leech applied to mana as well).

Mjolner procs will go down by 20% which helps to bring it inline with coc.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info