Mjolner rip o.o nerf confirmed?

"
Antnee wrote:
They could change all version, as they did with acuity. "chance to cast socketed spells on hit" is a unique mod, and can be changed directly on the lookup table.

This is exactly what I thought would happen; nuking the hammer instead of discharge. Dislike.

Some people made this argument in the reddit thread also:
Why didn't the change to Lightning Coil also get the retroactive treatment? It was a unique modifier afaik.

Also it seems like a numerical change to me :P

PS: And yeah i have a mjolner myself, still looking forward to playing it, nerf or not.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Apr 30, 2015, 9:48:30 AM
seems that they will be legacy, like L.Coil.
IGN TylordRampage
Remember that it is looked at out of context.
The beta also includes the new wrath aura that gives a more lightning spell damage modifier.
"
Triplebuze wrote:
The beta also includes the new wrath aura that gives a more lightning spell damage modifier.

Because you know many Mjolner build that does include wrath today ? Wrath is 60 % mana reservation, not sure that you can add it without destroying many builds.

I am fine with the nerf though, was too stressfull for my eyes and game engine :)
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"
Triplebuze wrote:

Because you know many Mjolner build that does include wrath today ? Wrath is 60 % mana reservation, not sure that you can add it without destroying many builds.

I am fine with the nerf though, was too stressfull for my eyes and game engine :)

You don't nerf something because of your computer -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Antnee wrote:
They could change all version, as they did with acuity. "chance to cast socketed spells on hit" is a unique mod, and can be changed directly on the lookup table.

This is exactly what I thought would happen; nuking the hammer instead of discharge. Dislike.

Why nerf discharge though? must self-cast discharge suffer due to the few that can auto-cast?
Oblivious
Well as long as I keep my legacy one on standard im good. I'm just looking forward to new HC league and playing mjol in hc isn't too smart to begin with :)
D3 sucks
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

Why nerf discharge though? must self-cast discharge suffer due to the few that can auto-cast?

Because at the center of just about every game-breaking build you can find, there's a discharge gem. Kinda curious, eh?

They could have simply snipped the interaction between Discharge and Mjolnir by removing the "fire, cold, lightning" tags from discharge, and buffing it's damage appropriately.

Without discharge, Mjolnir is an EXCELLENTLY balanced, strong, end-game item.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Apr 30, 2015, 10:09:43 AM
"

You don't nerf something because of your computer -.-

I didnt speak about my computer, I spoke about the game engine.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Apr 30, 2015, 10:09:43 AM
Mjolner was never problem,voll's devotion with discharge is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info