End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

Path to Exile
Archenemy
Card Type: Instant

Casting Cost: W

Card Text: Exile target creature. Its controller may search his or her library for a basic land card, put that card onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle his or her library.

Oracle Text: Exile target creature. Its controller may search his or her library for a basic land card, put that card onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle his or her library.

Artist: Todd Lockwood

Rarity: Uncommon
Not sure why there so much moaning going on

This may be an old fashioned concept, but I play to have fun. As in the thing known as 'real life' there will always be people who are better/have more time/more money/more successful than you. Dealing with it by whining and complaining will get you nowhere.

From what I can see, no one is making you play the 5 day solo league.

GGG are putting an event on to give us something new to do while act4 is being finished. I'm grateful they are bothering to do this. I'm sure they will do more events in the next few months before act4 is released.

So why not start a new character, make a new build and see how well you can do???
IGN - LeNavetBete
boring event... but I'll join because nothing to do anyway
aw come on , not the top 35 Chris please.Make the top 10 get beta access and raffle the remaining for level 80+ chars. Very few people can no-life this and hope for top 35. Some of the streamers of even the one that have gotten beta keys from the timer may participate in the race with different accounts..I mean why not? Get first , sell account, enjoy 100+ dollars.

The purpose of this race is supposed to fill the gap right?Well have some incentives for 90% of the player base then.
"
Mateo_swe wrote:

GGG shurely could have maked this top 100 of both HC and standard.
AND, you should exclude any players who already got a betakey from winning a key.

closed beta still has alot of crashes, bugs and much of the new content isn't even released and devs probably have plenty of work from feedback of existing players.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
I was excited for this event till I saw that only the top 35 from each event make it in. I have a life, so I already know that if I push hard for one of those spots that it will be lost upon going to bed that night and going to college the next day. I will be skipping this event. Another excuse for me to play other games until either the torture device selects me or the beta ends, whichever comes first.

If you changed the event to be a random draw of 35 people who reach Level 70 in each event for example, then I would reconsider playing this event.

Totally agree here, people have life , no more wasting time for this game...
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Make it top 3 please !!!

Give us the chance to suicide our self for a beta key & for You Almighty GOD Chris !!!

What Does not makes sense to me at all why there is only 35 Keys for 5 Day event when Torture Timer Selects 200 players per 24 hours ?.... No balance :D

And for CHRIS sake Please Add at least any RUGGED mod into this league IS THAT SO HARD ITS WHAT COMMUNITY ASK SOMETHING NEW DANGER ...just put Merveils in every ZONE and its done , better then nothing ...
Last edited by morc1us on Apr 24, 2015, 7:55:00 AM
dank memes
would be funny to see someone nolife hard through all the race and get selected randomly at the end xD
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info