End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

can someone tell me what those runes are in chris signature? runes? RUNES? LIKE RUNES FROM DIABLO 2? fuck me!
"
strifed169 wrote:
can someone tell me what those runes are in chris signature? runes? RUNES? LIKE RUNES FROM DIABLO 2? fuck me!

Those are maps.
The things in Chris signature are maps with new design not runes.
www.deviantart.com/van1sh3d
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Please Chris can you repeat the clue you mentioned in GC about Divination cards ?

My guess about those is :
Since there's apparently 12 of them, it will be a challenge to find them all during the 5 days self-found race and you'll be rewarded by a beta key.
Also on the Awakening/items page, there's a lock beside the cards so that fits well for beta key reward

I highly doubt that. They appear on that page because they are items to be found once act IV is there. I don't think they would patch in new items just for beta access.

"
Pyrokar wrote:
Divination Cards: New items you can keep in your inventory to increase your rarity and quantity of items found.

I doubt that as well. I recall GGG mentioning they would not implement a mechanic akin to Diablo 2's charms - which your idea would closely resemble to.

"
Langhun wrote:
I can imagine divination could be something like this:

Each character will choose one of cards to provide zone bonus (similar to map mods except build disabling mods). Basicly selected map mod for every zone. There will be several rarities. Rarest cards will bring higher challenges with higher IIQ bonuses. PLayers will need to collect few pieces of the same card to unock its mod.

I like that idea. It would fit well with the basic thought of risk vs. reward GGG always has. (And I think it is something that other ARPGs have as well? D3, though I've never played it, seems to have something similar, and Bastion had those curses (?) which made the game harder but increased XP gain.)
Crit happens.
"
Chris wrote:
By the way, as far as I know, no one has yet picked up on the clue about Divination Cards that I mentioned in global chat earlier!

It's likely that very few people care.
What's wrong with GGG. Another joke???

How many players arround with poe?

35 keys for 5 days solo event reward ???

This is simply trifling with the players.
"
Pogrom123 wrote:
Are we ever getting a passive reset?

Yes, once 2.0 goes live, all characters will be given a full passive reset. (At least that's how it has been every other time when there have been major changes to the passive tree.)
Crit happens.
Thx for making this races!

Sadly this should be class-related and no only global related.
Even then I guess very few less people will compete with only 35 spots. It should be better if you make raffles for guys reaching, lets say, level 80+, and maybe turbo or anything.

Anyway, thx for the event. Some guys maybe like it...
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Apr 24, 2015, 6:53:59 AM
its really suck. I dont play this race for no-lifers
"

Even then I guess very few less people will compete with only 35 spots. It should be better if you make raffles for guys reaching, lets say, level 80+, and maybe turbo or anything.

+
"
BlazinHazen wrote:
"
strifed169 wrote:

Those are maps.

LOL

haven't played in a while

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info